Yay NBA 2016-17 season!

The Poojer

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russ vs Kd is all Okc so far.

Color me impressed with young Sabonis (really giving green some issues) and Steven Adams is the man.

i didn't see the game but saw the score this morning ... looks like the beginning of the game was different than the rest!

The weak link on the Warriors is Klay Thompson. He has really sucked. Draymond isn't much better. Otherwise, KD seems to be fitting in nicely.

Edited by YoloinOhio

i didn't see the game but saw the score this morning ... looks like the beginning of the game was different than the rest!

The weak link on the Warriors is Klay Thompson. He has really sucked. Draymond isn't much better. Otherwise, KD seems to be fitting in nicely.

It definetly changed fast. KD torched the place down went for 29 in first half.

Jaylen brown is pretty pretty good to. Went right at "the king" for a bucket or two.

Lakers beat Dubs last year too, as I recall. Hopefully D'Angelo develops cuz he's been kind of a punk since he left OSU (I was a big fan when he was there)

It definetly changed fast. KD torched the place down went for 29 in first half.

Jaylen brown is pretty pretty good to. Went right at "the king" for a bucket or two.

Celtics fought back and gave Cavs a game and I think they were without Crowder. Scrappy team.

• 2 months later...

that's a BS list, the Sixers are tearing it up and WILL make the playoffs!!!!! :w00t:

@TheCrossover

Time to share this again http://on.si.com/2dM7H7Z

C2gB0IBUQAE_kkl.jpg

@BenGolliver

Sixers' defensive rating w/ Embiid = No. 1 in NBA. Sixers' defensive rating w/o Embiid = No. 25 in NBA.

C2gI7U4VEAARBNf.jpg

Wow! Dramatic difference. Can't wait to see Ben Simmons next season.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Ben Simmons will be back shortly after the All Star break per twitter sources.

76ers baby ! Mcconnells hair and Embiid's talent/personality are taking over.

Saric's 2 block sequence last night had the place going crazy. Yay for the sixers.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=97NO0jB5bPo

Edited by Ryan L Billz

They're still going to represent the East in the Finals.

Yea right. Lebron the Gm is crying about not having better playmakers.

Going full Kobe on them, "my teammates are ass" Inspiring them like Kobe inspired Smush Parker.

This freaking guy.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Going full Kobe on them, "my teammates are ass" Inspiring them like Kobe inspired Smush Parker.

This freaking guy.

The Cavs miss Delladova more than they thought they probably would.

The trade deadline should be interesting. I know that Carmelo Anthony and DeMarcus Cousins are in the mix to be traded but to where?

This freaking guy.

Losing Delly to FA and Swish for the season definitely hurt them more than expected, and Shump has been awful. They're relying on nobodies for guard depth. Bron isn't wrong.

He did this same thing last year too. Richard Jefferson said Bron does this on purpose to stay uncomfortable which may or may not be true.

He's right to be a concerned when he sees the Warriors ridiculous roster. Cavs need a better backup guard. We'll see what they do.

The Cavs miss Delladova more than they thought they probably would.

The trade deadline should be interesting. I know that Carmelo Anthony and DeMarcus Cousins are in the mix to be traded but to where?

Evidently the Cavs said naw to a Carmelo for Love trade.

Losing Delly to FA and Swish for the season definitely hurt them more than expected, and Shump has been awful. They're relying on nobodies for guard depth. Bron isn't wrong.

He did this same thing last year too. Richard Jefferson said Bron does this on purpose to stay uncomfortable which may or may not be true.

He's right to be a concerned when he sees the Warriors ridiculous roster. Cavs need a better backup guard. We'll see what they do.

Evidently the Cavs said naw to a Carmelo for Love trade.

Wow didn't know swish wasn't coming back.

Saying no to Melo is crazy, and Shumpert's offense is crap.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Wow didn't know swish wasn't coming back.

Saying no to Melo is crazy, and Shumpert's offense is crap.

My bad. When I was Cleveland over the holidays, I heard a report that they feared his season was done. I guess it's just a 3 month injury.

Okafor for Melo straight up? that would be fun, Melo/Saric and Ilyasova, could be a nasty group, it would move Melo closer to home, without having to go to the Bullets

Sixers need to grab Melo. No one would want to play against Melo, Embiid, Noel, Simmons in playoffs.

yeah that was a thing of beauty. this team is a lot of fun to watch, hell, i am even warming up to TJ McConnell. He's a Dapper Dan Man

dapperdan.jpg

Okafor and a pick.

That pass from Saric last night. Ooooooooh weeeeeee.

Edited by The Poojer