Bring on the Pats

ALLEN1QB

I predicted 5-2 after the Cardinals game. I'm terribly upset with this loss.

But I think they have a shot against the Pat's. Could Brady light us up for 450 or 550 yards? Yes he could. But the defense will be better at home. Could it be another blowout like the Patriots MNF game years ago where they scored on their first 5 or 6 drives. Yes I could see Brady and Belichick going all out to embarrass Rex.

But in the end I think the defense plays a hell of a game anday pounds Brady into the ground.

Bills 27 Pats 17

Bills have a 3-25 record against Brady.

Bills are missing Watkins, Woods, Goodwin, McCoy, Dareus, Aaron Williams and have Tyrod at QB.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Pats 42

Bills 0

Well that's encouraging. Why do you bother to even look on here?

They just provided a historical 4 game winning streak. Wasn't that enough?

Not really because as a long time Bills fan no matter the good, you know, you just somehow sense, that the screwing is coming....I, for example, finally decided to come seem them play at the Ralph - something I haven't done since my now 22 year old son was born because I kept telling him I wanted to take him to a game when it meant something (and when he was old enough to enjoy it-I live in VA now and it's a long drive with young kids). After the last four games I actually let myself believe this was going to be a different year. So I just yesterday ordered tickets to the Browns game.

I really really really hope the team can make a run the rest of the season.....but that darn injury bug always seems to bite them.

Season's on the line next Sunday

Lose and it's all downhill

Also of note - the cheapest ticket on Stubhub this morning for the Pats game was $200

Cheapest ticket on Stubhub now? $115

Abandon ship!

Season being on the line next week? The sad part is...it is probably true. With a loss...they would be 4-4...and having such a bad AFC record...they would probably lose most tiebreakers. So 10-6 would probably not do it. At 4-4...they would need to go 7-1 to get to 11-5....not looking good. A win though....and everyone is back on board the playoff bandwagon (with good reason).

Might be the most important game the Bills have played in quite some years.

Hard to get excited about the Bills chances against New England, considering that they now have virtually no receivers and the Pats can focus on Taylor and whoever is the running back. Multiple 3 and outs against Brady is a death sentence. Defense will have to get some turnovers and shorten the field. If Dareus can't get back soon, he might as well be on IR. Also if the defense has to play 70 percent of the game, injuries will pile up there too. Sorry to be so negative, just realistically it's difficult to see next week going well. Hopefully I'm wrong and something good happens...

Bills have a 3-25 record against Brady.

Bills are missing Watkins, Woods, Goodwin, McCoy, Dareus, Aaron Williams and have Tyrod at QB.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Pats 42

Bills 0

Disagree. I give the Bills 10 pts.

Marcell has ruled himself out for next Sunday.

Hes got a garbage bag of Afghan Kush he needs to focus on!