A farce

billsfan_34

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it doesn't matter that his top 2 receivers are out?

I'm sorry...did he not roll the ball to Felton, or overthrow Hunter, or underthrow Goodwin (right into a safety) in the second half?

Your team will not get 5 turnovers every game and we sure as hell aren't gonna get 300 rush yards each week. This is what happens when you need to rely on Taylor to win a game.

Edited by fridge

It has never happened. And a qb needs to be able to do that if playoffs are a team goal.

Taylor will get a pass though. We like him because we didn't draft him in the first round when our little booklet said he was supposed to go in the third.

We watched different games. Tyrod had time. Most third downs he panicked because his fordt read was still covered and he didn't think he had time to go through his progressions.

When the game is on the line it's hard to watch Taylor at work.

Totally agree. When the Bills run formula works, and they play with the lead, Taylor is fine, but he is NOT the guy to take advantage of the NFL passing rules. The Bills need a guy who can throw with confidence down the field, and it has nothing to do with the injuries, which don't help. Pray they don't pick up the option, or we are doomed to 7-9 seasons for the forseeable future.......

It has never happened. And a qb needs to be able to do that if playoffs are a team goal.

I got to agree with you. Today was the type of game that R.Wilson comes out and wins with a few passes in the fourth quarter. That's the big difference with Taylor. I am worried we may be in the same situation the Dolphins are in w Tannyhill.

Wow, one loss and you guys turn on each other like a pack of wolves! Name calling, insults, and just down right rudeness... and that's just tonyour fellow fans!

The Bills loss, it appears the Phins found a pretty good RB as he has had 2 games in a row with over 200 yards. The Bills had a nice 4 game streak broken in what most would consider a TRAP game. I.e. They were looking ahead to the Pats game that would have been for the division lead. It happens, even to great teams.

The Bills are far from great. There is no way they should have looked past the fish. Not buying that thought at all. Bills D has had trouble stopping big backs in the past. Blount is next week. Ouch. The offense had no sustained drives in 2nd half. A bomb to Goodwin. Thats it. The D wore down in the end. They were outplayed yesterday and didn't deserve the win although they had a chance. Brace yourself. The Bills have 3 losses. When they lose it is real ugly ball.

4 wins in a row had everyone optimistic- I know better with this team. Next week we will hit the 4-4 mark and the true slide will begin. Depleted receivers is really rearing its ugly head. Sammys never on the field and Dareus is nothing more than a thorn in everyones side. Gilmore stunk today and good God Meeks has no business on an NFL roster. Terrible terrible game today. Get mad at me if you want, say im not a true fan but my wallet says otherwise. 17 years no playoffs- bet on it.

Were you really expecting 17 wins in a row?

Wow, one loss and you guys turn on each other like a pack of wolves! Name calling, insults, and just down right rudeness... and that's just tonyour fellow fans!

The Bills loss, it appears the Phins found a pretty good RB as he has had 2 games in a row with over 200 yards. The Bills had a nice 4 game streak broken in what most would consider a TRAP game. I.e. They were looking ahead to the Pats game that would have been for the division lead. It happens, even to great teams.

Fins played a great game all around. Sometimes the other team just plays better than you. Not only was Ajayi unstoppable but the Dolphins O-line gave Tanny lots of time to throw. Their D-line shredded our blocking. We always knew Suh, Wake and Williams had talent. They finally decided to show up for a game.

But you know what it's like here. The haters can finally crawl out of their holes after 4 wins. They have a lot of pent up bile to vent. The rest of us are on to New England.

4 wins in a row had everyone optimistic- I know better with this team. Next week we will hit the 4-4 mark and the true slide will begin.

Depleted receivers is really rearing its ugly head. We have had a depleted receiver core since nearly day one....the difference yesterday (on offense) is that our OL was not get the "4.5" yards before contact thing and someone made a bad decision to run Shady and should have shut him down this week. Because our running game was not working we were not contolling TOP and keep Miami's offense off the field. This is the formula that has won us 4 games in a row.

Sammys never on the field I know that it feels like that but the fact is before this year Sammy has missed very little time. It certainly does not help us right now but that is a fact. The 2nd half of last season Sammy Watkins was playing at a elite level.

and Dareus is nothing more than a thorn in everyones side. The biggest problem with Marcel is you have all that cap wrapped up in one player.....we dont have anyone else on this team that comes close to Marcel when it comes to tieing up 2 blockers. On defense it was not Ryan T. that killed us it was Ajay's 200 plus yards, controlling TOP, limiting our opportunities on offense......then our D gives up 2 4th quarter scores. Lack of Marcel finally came back to bit us (or to put it another way....you could have quality space eaters on this D with the money that Marcel takes) Marcel needs to get on the field.

Gilmore stunk today and good God Meeks has no business on an NFL roster. Safety becomes a huge issue for us now with no Aaron Williams.....cuz Meeks is just plain bad.....drops a int that could have helped us and takes out Darby who could have ran down the Miami WR on that last touchdown.

17 years no playoffs- bet on it. Keep in mind....this was how everyone was talking prior to the Cardinals game.....then we rattled off 4 games in a row. Its a little early for this. I do think Whaley needs to get another pass catcher in here quickly.

I don't know if it's turning on each other or just returning fire at bitter fans who only come out of the woodwork when we lose to snipe at the team, embrace the loss, and tell you that they told you so.

They did the same after week 2, and disappeared for 4 weeks. (wonder why).

Now they are back after one loss and won't be denied their glorious bad jokes.

8-8 was what I thought going into the season. Looking at the remaining schedule, I still think that's the most likely outcome give or take a game. If they want to get to 10-6 and playoffs, they have to be able to win games at the end by driving for winning scores, regardless of what put them in that situation (run defense, ST, a few big plays here and there, whatever).

This team doesn't really do that. Not complete enough to be a contender yet. Maybe they'll surprise us. Here's to hoping... Go Bills.