A farce

billsfan_34

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how I feel about him... he makes some plays here and there, doesn't turn the ball over... but is not a guy you can depend on to march a team down the field with only pass plays.

It's weird because of his skill set, you'd think Taylor could really thrive when the game gets chaotic, but there's something inherently unclutch about him.

Put Tyrod in a situation where he has to throw the ball, and the Bills are DEAD.

Put any QB in a situation where they have 1.5sec before they are pressured and youre going to have problems. Compound that with the fact that our pro bowl WR corps cant get open in 1 second.

Something like that, which is where I and lots of others have had them all along.

Did enjoy the winning streak though. Those games were fun.

Streak was fun as hell :beer: even if it was vs a string of weak teams. Enjoyed it, and now can go back to my regularly scheduled Bills expectations haha.

It's weird because of his skill set, you'd think Taylor could really thrive when the game gets chaotic, but there's something inherently unclutch about him.

So it doesn't matter that his top 2 receivers are out?

Oh, and he was the top passer AND RUSHER in this game. But he's the problem? Got it.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Put any QB in a situation where they have 1.5sec before they are pressured and youre going to have problems. Compound that with the fact that our pro bowl WR corps cant get open in 1 second.

We watched different games. Tyrod had time. Most third downs he panicked because his fordt read was still covered and he didn't think he had time to go through his progressions.

When the game is on the line it's hard to watch Taylor at work.