A farce

billsfan_34

4 wins in a row had everyone optimistic- I know better with this team. Next week we will hit the 4-4 mark and the true slide will begin. Depleted receivers is really rearing its ugly head. Sammys never on the field and Dareus is nothing more than a thorn in everyones side. Gilmore stunk today and good God Meeks has no business on an NFL roster. Terrible terrible game today. Get mad at me if you want, say im not a true fan but my wallet says otherwise. 17 years no playoffs- bet on it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 wins in a row had everyone optimistic- I know better with this team. Next week we will hit the 4-4 mark and the true slide will begin. Depleted receivers is really rearing its ugly head. Sammys never on the field and Dareus is nothing more than a thorn in everyones side. Gilmore stunk today and good God Meeks has no business on an NFL roster. Terrible terrible game today. Get mad at me if you want, say im not a true fan but my wallet says otherwise. 17 years no playoffs- bet on it.

It's November soon baby...then we will win some meaningless ones in December... its groundhog day

It's November soon baby...then we will win some meaningless ones in December... its groundhog day

yea that winning In December when it doesn't count is irritating but I still rather they win except for the last game (if the losing the last game means moving up in the draft)

you never know maybe they beat the Pat's next week..not likely but not impossible

get a life loser, now you talk? Sure thing Bills Vet will follow.

If we don't have an unbelievable game on defense or if we don't rush for 200 yards we have no chance.

That's not meant to be an insult to Taylor...there are only a handful of QB's you can count on to really take a game over, but man Taylor is not capable of coming from behind.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Buffalo Bills. 1-3 in the AFC, 1-2 in the Eastern Division. Soon to be 1-4 and 1-3 respectively, and dead dead dead even for a wildcard spot.

Are you surprised?

Has Tyrod Taylor ever led a 4th quarter comeback? If I'm not mistaken, EJ has had more of those than Tyrod has.

Longtime fan that doesn't post much, just to the point where I can't take it anymore.

Well as discussed on here earlier in the week, the 4 game winning streak was nice but the opponent strength wasn't that great.

Today was a very winnable game, but it seams that the Dolphins have found the blueprint to stop TT. Look for teams in the coming weeks to employ the same tactics.

Now with Shady injured and our wide receivers depleted, don't look good.

We may win 7 or 8, perhaps 9 games.

It will be a battle to get a sniff of the playoffs.

If we don't have an unbelievable game on defense or if we don't rush for 200 yards we have no chance.

That's not meant to be an insult to Taylor...there are only a handful of QB's you can count on to really take a game over, but man Taylor is not capable of coming from behind.

That's how I feel about him... he makes some plays here and there, doesn't turn the ball over... but is not a guy you can depend on to march a team down the field with only pass plays.

I think this game tells us what our chances are against our upcoming schedule. I'm thinking 7-9 final record.

Something like that, which is where I and lots of others have had them all along.

Did enjoy the winning streak though. Those games were fun.