Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy stays on my Bills Media Twitter List even though 95% of his tweets are about the VA and Jim Webb:

https://twitter.com/jchenelly/status/789201702721318912

The #Bills are amused by widely varying reports on @CutonDime25's status for Sunday. He's a competitor & it is too early for any reports.

And Wawrow's calling it game time.

more source...McCoy wants to play. Team doesn't. Seeming like he isn't important to game plan or confidence is high without him.

Everyone is freaking out too much.

Of course we're freaking out, we're Bills fans. Its what we do. Its Thursday and there's nothing else is going on except Bills injuries. We're finally on a solid run, people are feeling good again for once...and as usual, something happens to give us the appearance the world is crashing down on us once again. Thanks McKinley!!!

If wawrow is saying gametime decision it's a gametime decision. Personally, I think this would be the week to hold him out or dress him and let him sit most of the game unless we need him. You're not going to convince me that the Dolphins are suddenly a good team after one single decent game. That would be like saying the Jets are awesome cause we played like total garbage one week, even their coach knows better than that.

You can do all three, but it'll be a fine and forfeiture of the 2017 first round pick which won't matter since Whaley sucks.

Slight correction, we have to give our 2017 pick to the Patriots because, as division leader they receive all the forefeitures automatically.

If wawrow is saying gametime decision it's a gametime decision. Personally, I think this would be the week to hold him out or dress him and let him sit most of the game unless we need him. You're not going to convince me that the Dolphins are suddenly a good team after one single decent game. That would be like saying the Jets are awesome cause we played like total garbage one week, even their coach knows better than that.

Don't even dress him!!!

We should be fine against the fins without him.

If we activate Shady for this weekend does that mean that we can't bring back Shaq or Sammy later this year?

There is zero correlation between the three.

Shady is on the active roster. Shaq is on the PUP but not eligible for activation. Sammy is on IR but could be the one re-activated from IR later in the season (week 12, I believe).

You can do all three, but it'll be a fine and forfeiture of the 2017 first round pick which won't matter since Whaley sucks.

As long as Pegula doesn't have to sell the Sabres to Bon Jovi (who's going to move them to Nunavut), I'm ok with this.

Hamstrings ALWAYS linger. Only massively extended rest cures them and they almost always return in a speed guy. Been waiting for the hamstring to return ever since last year. He "played through it" last year which to me means he wrecked it for good and he will now hurt it every year until he retires. I'm Fred Taylor and I approved this message.

Assume McCoy of weeks 1-6 is done for this year and at best, the Bills get McCoy of 2015 back in 3-4 weeks.

Next man up and come on defense.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Hamstrings ALWAYS linger. Only massively extended rest cures them and they almost always come back in a speed guy.

Assume McCoy of weeks 1-6 is done for this year and at best, the Bills get McCoy of 2015 back in 3-4 weeks.

Next man up and come on defense.

fwiw it's not the same injury as last year per reports