Big Ben Could Miss 4-6 Weeks with Torn Left Knee Meniscus

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why the way TT extends pass plays is better than how Ben does it. He hangs in the pocket taking hit after hit, TT escapes to the open space and stays clean. Same outcome (longer time to find someone open) but less chance of injury. Of course, the minute I say this, TT will get blown up this week....

Dont throw shade on my boy Tyrod!

Jokes aside I totally agree with you.....Tyrod to me looks like a QB that is starting to move around in the pocket a little bit and waiting to bail out of it till till he KNOWS he can escape it......he showed both on the drive that had the pass to Oleary and the long pass to Hunter in the corner of the end zone.

What I worry about are the hits he takes that are to intentionally hurt him like the horse coller at the beginning of the game with the Rams.

Tyrod is getting much smarter about getting to the side line on his runs.

@TodaysPigskin

The #Steelers should get their signal caller back next week writes @JPerrotto -

https://t.co/RmFTXvdMCN

Thank god. I am in a 2 qb league and I have Brady and Roethlisberger. Kaepernick was the only QB left in free agency and he is on bye. If Roethlisberger is out next week while Brady is on BYE then I will have 2 weeks only playing 1 QB.

Should be fully healed in time for the Bills. :wallbash:

WE are still several weeks away from the game against the Steelers. We still have to get past the Patriots and the Seahawks...

Edited by ganesh

Thank god. I am in a 2 qb league and I have Brady and Roethlisberger. Kaepernick was the only QB left in free agency and he is on bye. If Roethlisberger is out next week while Brady is on BYE then I will have 2 weeks only playing 1 QB.

I dropped out of my two QB league. Not enough QB'S in a twelve player league. Just dumb.

I dropped out of my two QB league. Not enough QB'S in a twelve player league. Just dumb.

Yeah, we created a new league to try out some new rules including 2 QBs. Knew that was going to happen, but I thought people wouldn't be so possessive of their 3rd QBs, so I thought that there would always be at least crappy QBs on waivers to fill for bye weeks and then drop them. But sadly no, people drafted their 2nd QB's way earlier than expected which lead to the hoarding of QBs.

ESPN has a Offensive Player Utility position that allows you to have a QB/RB/WR/TE flex position that I think we might try next year.

I had a similar surgery to Ben a couple years ago, actually even less severe and less invasive...and 3 weeks later I rode my bike 18 miles one day. First, my doc lost his mind when I told him, second my knee held up fine during the ride, but it was also a slow booze cruise bike ride down the beach with friends and I was drinking all day lol, and third my knee was sore as hell and paid the price the next couple of days.

To see Ben come back this fast and play a violent game like Football is mind blowing....also nerve racking since I have him and Antonio in my big fantasy league and dont want to see him hurt it again lol. But still can't believe he might be ready to play this week.