You want to protest Kap? HEre is how you do it logically

I'm going to respect his stand on people of color getting killed for unarmed traffic stops while we have people bombing New York/New jersey shoot at police or a person can shoot up a church is taken alive.

Lets be sensible. Don't hide behind the flag..... I'm a veteran so don't tell me what I should be offended about. When I take off my uniform the police see one thing .

Just this past week Tuesday,I have been pulled over and asked "what are you doing in this area "in front of my son ,just for heading home to my very nice neighborhood.

I will be at the game as always rocking my color rush Tyrod Taylor jersey. You and your elk just don't let your actions have the country think we are a bunch of country Bumpkins

Please

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Lee Greenwood singing "God Bless the USA" before the game in a salute to men and women in uniform.

During the game I want to replace the train whistle with the national anthem so he has to take a knee on 3rd down.

Who care's about politics in football...This stadium could be a Trump rally for all I care if we get the win.

Don't boo him. Ignore him! Get silent and turn your back whenever his name is mentioned or said over the loud speaker.

The Chinese do that each time the Japanese national teams are introduced in China. They just turn their backs and remain deathly silent. And the Chinese have more of an ax to grind with the Japanese (Rape of Nanking, launching two aggressive wars against China in forty years that cost the lives of almost 40 million Chinese people) and any of you have with Kap.

So, if you want to protest him at the game for daring you speak is mind (whatever the reason), just remain silent. It's that simple. Any protest gives his cause more press. Remaining silent, or just ignoring him completely, does nothing but show what he is doing means nothing.

Do you have a logical way for protesting the protestors who are protesting Kaep?

I'm going to respect his stand on people of color getting killed for unarmed traffic stops while we have people bombing New York/New jersey shoot at police or a person can shoot up a church is taken alive.

Lets be sensible. Don't hide behind the flag..... I'm a veteran so don't tell me what I should be offended about. When I take off my uniform the police see one thing .

Just this past week Tuesday,I have been pulled over and asked "what are you doing in this area "in front of my son ,just for heading home to my very nice neighborhood.

I will be at the game as always rocking my color rush Tyrod Taylor jersey. You and your elk just don't let your actions have the country think we are a bunch of country Bumpkins

Please

Things would get a little crazy if these dudes showed up...

220px-Wapiti.Nebraska.JPG

Are you this bothered by his protest? Probably not. So it's ok to be an originator of protest, but not ok to protest the protestor. Got it.

Samuel Adams couldn't have said it better. Daniel Shays did to him what he did to the British and he called for Daniel Shays' head.

Says the guy who started another unnecessary Kaepernick thread to tell everyone how they should protest...

I spoke my two cents, skeezix. Time for football. Unlike the I hate Kap, I just said ignore him and watch football.

Dude....

You started the thread.....and then you bitched about No More GD Politics on this board....

I'm not sure what the right word is here.....irony? hypocrisy? :doh::oops::D

Frustration of the idiocy about this week. Just ignore it and move on!

My favorite form of protesting is laying on the couch and listening to the game on the radio, approximately 16 feet from my bathroom. I listen to the WGR feed loud and for free. Murph and Kelso are the best. When Keep stands, I'll be laying down or mailing a letter. Either way the blind won't get my money to buy their million dollar sun glasses anymore.

That really doesn't work in American culture. Silence is just acceptance of his message as truth. Especially at a football game where noise is disruptive to the opponent.

No it would totally work in America... America is just incapable of doing this

Stadiums are allowed to play music between plays up to a certain point on the play clock (NE absolutely blasts the music when on D), what if they played the Anthem during that time. He would have to take a knee, then rush to the line for the snap. That may just work...

No it would totally work in America... America is just incapable of doing this

He will get boo'd big time. It's a fact, it's going to happen. Then the soap boxers here will have a week to post about how embarrassed they are...BAU...