You want to protest Kap? HEre is how you do it logically

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You all want to know why people dislike Kaepernick's protest? Because it creates misinformed people who start to believe everyone is against them. Now Kaepernick didn't directly create the type of protest below, but the continued perpetuation of this false narrative creates a whole ignorant base of people.

No police brutality happened on campus, but they want to ban the campus police department because of this narrative that the police are out to get them.

When does this nonsense and ignorance ever stop?

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8232

you do realize he is protesting mostly because the police are almost never prosecuted. its also DAs don't wanna jail police because they work together so why would they wanna jail them.

Cops are indemnified against prosecution if it is found that use of force was a reasonable response to a threat to their safety or the safety of others, and that they acted within the scope of their training. Grand juries often find that the use of force was justified , even when the suspect didn't actually have a weapon. The perceived threat is enough . He needs to understand the law better with regards to use of force , and realize that there is a largely ignored element of personal responsibility that is being ignored by the media reporting these things. The suspect usually had multiple opportunities to do the right thing and obey commands given to keep them and the officer safe.

Cops are indemnified against prosecution if it is found that use of force was a reasonable response to a threat to their safety or the safety of others, and that they acted within the scope of their training. Grand juries often find that the use of force was justified , even when the suspect didn't actually have a weapon. The perceived threat is enough . He needs to understand the law better with regards to use of force , and realize that there is a largely ignored element of personal responsibility that is being ignored by the media reporting these things. The suspect usually had multiple opportunities to do the right thing and obey commands given to keep them and the officer safe.

Yup. The media has largely created this bogus 'issue' for the same reason they lie about everything else: eyeballs = dollars.

That said, I don't give a hoot what some crappy QB thinks about it. I'll root against Kap like I do every other opponent.

Edited by KD in CA

Yup. The media has largely created this bogus 'issue' for the same reason they lie about everything else: eyeballs = dollars.

That said, I don't give a hoot what some crappy QB thinks about it. I'll root against Kap like I do every other opponent.

You are absolutely right. But Americans have it so good here, even the poorest ones and even the ones who claim they are so often discriminated against, that they eat all that media crap up and suddenly it becomes an issue.

So very few people in this country realize how they are being manipulated by the media and even more so by politicians. It is sad. And it isn't going to change anytime soon. In fact, it is apparent that the scumbags doing the manipulation have gotten better at it over time. I love my country, yet I pity it for its mass stupidity.

Kap is an example of someone who has fallen for the manipulation. And now he is using his status to spread the manipulation to even more people. And he is too stupid to even realize what he is doing. Americans truly are spoiled.

Edited by PolishDave

I'm going to respect his stand on people of color getting killed for unarmed traffic stops while we have people bombing New York/New jersey shoot at police or a person can shoot up a church is taken alive.

Lets be sensible. Don't hide behind the flag..... I'm a veteran so don't tell me what I should be offended about. When I take off my uniform the police see one thing .

Just this past week Tuesday,I have been pulled over and asked "what are you doing in this area "in front of my son ,just for heading home to my very nice neighborhood.

I will be at the game as always rocking my color rush Tyrod Taylor jersey. You and your elk just don't let your actions have the country think we are a bunch of country Bumpkins

Please

I'm a veteran too and so don't tell me that my contempt for this fool who disrespects the anthem should be not to "hide behind the flag" and end as the country thinking we are "country bumpkins".

Go after the people that cause the damn problems for "people of color", and not my anthem and especially my flag... there are PLENTY of other damned places and ways to protest in this country.

It's ILK by the way... an ELK is out in the country... you know, that country you just injected into this?