The Bengals and Raiders game are the key to playoffs.

I believe the Bills will beat the 49ers, sweep the Dolphins, Jaguars, Browns, and the rematch with the Jets. This would give them 9 wins. So the two games other than those they need to win are the Raiders and Bengals games. These teams would be fighting for the wildcard with the Bills. Win both and the Bills are 11-5, win won and we are 10-6 and have a shot.

I think you are probably right. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Bills lose any of those games you said they should win...but I do think they should win those games. The Bengals game should be a good opportunity for us. I think we are coming off a bye and they Bengals are playing Monday the week before. Oakland will be very tough.

You guys need to think bigger :)

If they beat the patriots at home, they might have a chance to win the Division! That would put them at "even" with the Bills owning the Tiebreaker.

The Patriots could easily lose to the Broncos and Steelers. That would give the Bills (2) games to lose at that point and still win the Division.

Patriots lose more- the Bills could afford to lose more.

Definitely a stretch but not impossible.

You guys need to think bigger :)

If they beat the patriots at home, they might have a chance to win the Division! That would put them at "even" with the Bills owning the Tiebreaker.

The Patriots could easily lose to the Broncos and Steelers. That would give the Bills (2) games to lose at that point and still win the Division.

Patriots lose more- the Bills could afford to lose more.

Definitely a stretch but not impossible.

I like your thinking. :worthy: Our secret weapon against Pittsburgh could be the return of Sammy Watkins. You never know. :cry:

Edited by bisonbrigade

The Bills rarely do well against elite QBs, regardless of how the rest of the team is doing. Andy Dalton and Derek Carr are good QBs and could give us problems. Ryan Tannehill and Blake Bortles have had good games, but aren't consistent.

Maybe this year is different, I was thrilled to pull out a W against Carson Palmer after that miserable game against the Jets.

I feel pretty good about the 49ers and the Browns games, and hope we can win most of the games against Dolphins and Jets and Jaguars.

If we can get an upset or two against the remaining ones (Seattle, New England, Pittsburgh) that'd be fantastic, but the odds are against us. Getting Dareus back, and Lawson, and maybe even Sammy at the end would be huge.

It is still very early but it certainly looks like we'll be fighting for a Wild Card against maybe the Ravens, or Raiders/Broncos, maybe the Bengals. Sucks that we lost to the Ravens. I think the Raiders game is a big one for us, could be the pivotal game for our playoff chances.

I believe the Bills will beat the 49ers, sweep the Dolphins, Jaguars, Browns, and the rematch with the Jets. This would give them 9 wins. So the two games other than those they need to win are the Raiders and Bengals games. These teams would be fighting for the wildcard with the Bills. Win both and the Bills are 11-5, win won and we are 10-6 and have a shot.

One game at a time, one win at a time. If were good enough then we should be able to beat anyone. If not then its 17 years and counting.

Makes sense based on what we know now. So much season left though, anything can happen.

I know that Bengals fans, currently feeling down, are counting that Bills game like some of us are counting SF/Miami as a W.

I think that we can avoid a repeat of last year's performance, but it will be a tough game to win.

One game at a time, one win at a time. If were good enough then we should be able to beat anyone. If not then its 17 years and counting.

this is how I roll.

never look over the next hill or spend much time in the rearview mirror. Stay focused on the Road in front of you.

Go Bills!

Don't assume Seattle is a loss.

I was about to say the same, and then i thought, Doh! Don't ever assume any losses.

or wins !

The Bills rarely do well against elite QBs, regardless of how the rest of the team is doing. Andy Dalton and Derek Carr are good QBs and could give us problems. Ryan Tannehill and Blake Bortles have had good games, but aren't consistent.

Do you mean like Aaron Rodgers, by all definitions an elite QB, in 2004?

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/12/14/7390961/packers-bills-final-score-results-recap-aaron-rodgers-kyle-orton-eddie-lacy

The Green Bay Packers went to Buffalo and were stuffed by the Bills, 21-13, on Sunday. The Bills dominated defense and special teams, holding Aaron Rodgers to one of his worst career games while scoring 19 points off four field goals and a punt return for a touchdown. With the loss, Green Bay dropped to 0-6 all-time in Buffalo.

It all comes down to health, talent, scheme and execution. Sometimes players just do not seem to have the energy or focus (Phily and Washington last year), sometimes coaches are out matched and sometimes bone headed players cost games but it is NOT just the QB. The Bills harassed Br*dy last year and that game plan was duplicated by teams which faced them.

They are all "key." Win 11 and they are in, no matter who they beat. The season never goes as people expect. They'll lose to teams you never expect them to and beat teams you thought they had no chance at winning. If the first five weeks showed us anything, its this.