The Bengals and Raiders game are the key to playoffs.

The wheels are about to fall of the Broncos. The Bengals are already in trouble. I still worry abou the Ravens and the head to head loss. I see the Raiders winning the West. Which means the head to head with the Bengals and Ravens will probably ultimately decide the Wildcard.

Unless..... they find a way to beat Brady in three weeks. Do that and the division title is well within reach.

We lost the first two, won the next two. That was completely the opposite of what I would have guessed, so I can't see predicting beyond the next game. Let's just win the next one, every week.

It's pretty funny since we usually ride high early (get out to a 2-1 start) and then slowly sink into melancholy as the season goes on.

The only game I still think is unwinnable is against NE in a few weeks. I'm sure Brady is going to be looking for blood even though he didn't play 2 weeks ago. I know we have played them close with the crew we have but it would be my survivor pool pick if I had them available.

The wheels are about to fall of the Broncos. The Bengals are already in trouble. I still worry abou the Ravens and the head to head loss. I see the Raiders winning the West. Which means the head to head with the Bengals and Ravens will probably ultimately decide the Wildcard.

Unless..... they find a way to beat Brady in three weeks. Do that and the division title is well within reach.

I'm not too concerned with Baltimore. Their schedule has been pretty soft and they're still 3-2. If only Darby held onto that pick week 1. But really they have lost to Oakland and Washington, but best Buffalo, Cleveland and Jacksonville. Not exactly a murderers row of teams there. They play the two New Jersey teams on the road back to back before the bye, then it should get dicey for them.

Beginning on 11/6, they face Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Dallas in Jerry World, Cincinnati, Miami, New England in Foxboro, Philadelphia, then cap the season off traveling to Pittsburgh and Cincinnati. I don't think they're going any better than 9-7

I believe the Bills will beat the 49ers, sweep the Dolphins, Jaguars, Browns, and the rematch with the Jets. This would give them 9 wins. So the two games other than those they need to win are the Raiders and Bengals games. These teams would be fighting for the wildcard with the Bills. Win both and the Bills are 11-5, win won and we are 10-6 and have a shot.

Cincinnati seems weaker this year

Pittsburgh may be strong at home, but the game Is in buffalo.

They should sweep miami, beat sf, jets, browns, and Jags..6 wins here.That put them at 9-2.

Then you have NE, at sea, at oak, PIT,cin.

Win 1 of those 5 they are 20 wins and a good shot at WC, win 2 and at 11 wins, a WC spot is a near certainty.

Don't assume Seattle is a loss.

In prime time in Seattle? The league pretty much stopped giving the Seahawks home prime time games for a couple of years because it was too big of advantage for them.

A Patriots "revenge" game, a prime time game in Seattle and the Steelers, who always have our number, are very tough tasks.

As for the Raiders & Bengals, I agree with the consensus on those games. However, the Raiders have been worse at home than on the road the past few years and that crowd might be hostile to the home team depending on how things progress with Vegas. As for the Bengals, something seems off with them, they've been blown out 3 times already and looked primed to get it again Sunday, it seems that after their disappointing playoff loss last year it may be time to move on from the Lewis era.

Not sure we will be consistent enough to win all those games that we should win on paper.

We'll probably lose a couple of them. There's the rub.

That's probably what the Pats* and Cards fans should have been saying. I agree, we'll drop some we feel good about, but eventually the worm has to turn, right? I mean, some day???

The Bills need to win the games they are "Supposed" to win the 49ers and Fins are so key to the Bills playoff hopes. If they get to 5-2 by winning the next two weeks they then only need to win 1 out of the next 3 difficult games (Pats* @Seattle @Cincy) to get to 6-4. Which sets them up to need a 4-2 finish in their back 6 games which only features 1 or 2 games in which they will likely not be favored in (Steelers and @Oakland possibly).

Win the games you are favored in and take a game or two you are an underdog in.

You guys need to think bigger :)

If they beat the patriots at home, they might have a chance to win the Division! That would put them at "even" with the Bills owning the Tiebreaker.

The Patriots could easily lose to the Broncos and Steelers. That would give the Bills (2) games to lose at that point and still win the Division.

Patriots lose more- the Bills could afford to lose more.

Definitely a stretch but not impossible.

I agree...beat the man to be the man. I think they just need to take it a week at a time and not worry about teams on the horizon. Most teams are perpetually an injury or two away from mediocrity. You never know what those later matchups will look like.