Kaepernick to start on Sunday

It's interesting that you have only insults in response to facts. You would rather cling to and repeat a narrative that is incorrect and not backed up by the truth. Just media hype, and an angry mob focused on the wrong thing. It's statistically irrelevant and desecrating the country /flag over it is idiotic.

:thumbsup:

America, Love it or leave it.

Thanks Awchie.

:thumbsup:

?

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's interesting that you have only insults in response to facts. You would rather cling to and repeat a narrative that is incorrect and not backed up by the truth. Just media hype, and an angry mob focused on the wrong thing. It's statistically irrelevant and desecrating the country /flag over it is idiotic.

Please give me some facts first.

Are you kiddin' me?

"Chip Kelly says 49ers Starting QB vs. the Bills is TBD"

Well, I for one will punch any friggin' poster here who has plans on starting for the Niners next week Vs. The Bills! :angry:

:lol: nice pick up.

you the man dude.. funny stuff!

someones gotta keep the peace here breh!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just saw that the Bills are 8-point favorites vs. the 49ers next week, which is odd because books like to wait for a QB to be named.

On the other hand, I can't remember the last time the Bills were an 8-point favorite over anyone, so I suspect that's part of my surprise.

the 'law' covering up for the 'law' Brilliant. A 12 year old kid playing with a toy gun.... come on.

That was probably dressed like a teen thug and also reportedly attempted to rob a person with that gun. That happened to look exactly like a Glock and even had a laser sight. So easy to Monday morning QB a split second decision made when threatened on the street by a suspect with a gun in their hand. It's not a law " covering up" anything. It's simply giving Cops an advantage over criminals. A necessary evil when facing thugs who will kill to get away. A Cop needs to be able to take a life to save their own or the life of others. There's just no other way. The problem is the proliferation of the gun culture in society and the thought that it's " cool " to not follow the orders of a Cop, even thought they are just trying to ensure everyone's safety. Even that of a criminal about to go to jail. They try to keep everyone alive.

I just saw that the Bills are 8-point favorites vs. the 49ers next week, which is odd because books like to wait for a QB to be named.

On the other hand, I can't remember the last time the Bills were an 8-point favorite over anyone, so I suspect that's part of my surprise.

Definitely a ( pleasant) surprise. I suspect Vegas wouldn't put too much of a value on the previously benched Kaepernick starting in lieu of Gabbert. That's the only reason I can come up with. Neither one is very good right now.

Any updates on the QB situation?

I don't know, but I just waded through five pages of a lot of updates on other stuff. :mellow:

If SF has a shaky QB situation, isn't in their best interest to Belichick the situation and keep things vague as long as possible? Wouldn't that make it slightly harder for the Bills' D to game plan? 'Course, if the game plan is "blitz the F out of whatever schmuck is back there," then we're going to be fine.

I think regular citizens are more likely to get shot going to work than cops are. Until the tragedies of a couple months back, cops have been relatively safe for the last decade or so.

Would you mind coming to Florida and speaking to my chain of command? They make me wear a ballistic vest that isn't very comfortable. Maybe if they heard your perspective on the relative safety of my profession I wouldn't be forced to wear it. Thanks!