Kaepernick to start on Sunday

Yup. Looking back, they should never have stopped starting Alex Smith. Getting rid of him was a huge mistake.

I believe there is more to the Kap problem than just Kap. The Niners 2014 was a mess because of the tension with Harbaugh and the front office, plus we've seen how Jekyll and Hyde Roman's offenses can be, and then 2015 was obviously a disaster in the wake of the Harbaugh fallout. Nobody on that team was put in a position to succeed, and Alex Smith probably wouldn't have faired much better (recall his record prior to Harbaugh & Reid). I don't necessarily think he can be a top-tier passer, but he has physical gifts that only Cam's can compare to and Chip's system seems tailor made for the guy.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All for the social stance, but the way he is protesting is wrong...its a slap in anyone's face that has served his/her country (IMO)

it shouldn't be , since he said his protest has nothing to do with the military, but some people don't care about facts.

Usually huh? As not to derail the thread, care to PM me with the data that shows some marked change in the behavior of police, and their preference for force?

Might want to tag the FBI Director on that too.

No I have no numbers to back it up (obviously), just making a general observation based on numerous videos released in the last year or so.

No, it's not. It's got nothing to do with whether anyone has served their country or not.

I'm not thrilled with the venue either, but protesting things in the U.S. in no way demeans or insults soldiers. Not unless you're saying things against them. Kaepernick is not.

What about the people sworn to protect and serve in our police forces? Cause he is certainly saying bad things about them.

No I have no numbers to back it up (obviously), just making a general observation based on numerous videos released in the last year or so.

So anecdotal evidence? Awesome.

What about the people sworn to protect and serve in our police forces? Cause he is certainly saying bad things about them.

So anecdotal evidence? Awesome.

He's talking about the ones that shoot innocent ,unarmed, black people. I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Guyz you're derailing this thread!

sorry, I'm done. Didn't mean to go on like this.

He's talking about the ones that shoot innocent ,unarmed, black people. I guess you haven't been paying attention.

sorry, I'm done. Didn't mean to go on like this.

Ha, I get it. It's taking a lot of will power for me to stay out of it.

I support his social stance and don't like how he's being treated by some of those that don't want him to protest.

Freedom of speech!

If Kap starts I think the 49ers win.

He might come into the game pissed and ready to play but their O line is swiss cheese and their only good WR is Kerley. I still hope Chip starts Gabbert, our DBs could use the INT stats. :lol:

Tackle Kaepernick by his afro

hope he starts and we sack him a dozen times and give him a concussion.

How long until Chip Kelly is the coach at Oregon? 3 months?

pretty much, his clown college offense doesn't work in the NFL.

Ruined Philly and turning SF from bums to a joke. the 9ers owners are complete morons and deserve all the losing they are going to get.

Id rather face Gabbert. You know how it goes guys: Kaep comes back to play vs. us and suddenly remembers his glory days. 250yds passing; 50yds rushing. 2td's. And we lose. Then he goes on to stink it up the rest of the season. Put that one in the Toilet bank

If Kap starts I think the 49ers win.

Have you seen him and his dead arm play football ? He's too busy changing the world with his new Afro and his "oppressed" girlfriend MTV Dj.

Life is tough. Mtv paychecks only go so far.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

It won't matter, he will have no one to throw to, all we are going to do is sit on their running game and his QB runs.

Even with Fitz carving us up, we have the 9th lowest opposing QB rating in the NFL...and that's likely going to continue falling throughout the year as we keep improving. Kaep would be lucky to get 200 yards passing.

Plus the 49ers have the worst run D in the NFL..good luck against our running attack that's put up 350+ yards total against two of the best defenses in football in back to back weeks

Please keep this nugget in mind before everyone cries about Taylor throwing for less than 200 yards. If they can't stop your running attack, why throw? Running is ball control.

All for the social stance, but the way he is protesting is wrong...its a slap in anyone's face that has served his/her country (IMO)

Baloney. He's said what he's protesting. No mention of the military unless you think police are part of the military (which they aren't supposed to be. It's in the Constitution.)

Actually I saw the game yesterday and it didnt look like that. Looked like his O line is swiss cheese and would only get 1-3 seconds before he had pressure in his face and he had to move, CONSISTENTLY. Hes not a good QB but his O line does him no favors either.

At the end of the game, Nance asked Simms if he thought it was time to go to Kap, and Simms said it really doesn't matter behind that line. You only had to watch the game to see that.

At the end of the game, Nance asked Simms if he thought it was time to go to Kap, and Simms said it really doesn't matter behind that line. You only had to watch the game to see that.

If we start listening to Phil Simms for football analysis we're all in trouble...Kaepernick is a better runner and could probably do a few things that Gabbert can not

Maybe if it's still 2012 lol. Read option doesn't work anymore.

Taylor has run a few of these very well this year