Fisher blew that game

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He should have gone for it on fourth and goal with a tired Bills defense on the field.

However after that the fake punt was a horrible call. Their defense just got a 3 and out. They had three timeouts and two minute warning. You punt and stop the Bills again.

Okay. Say he does go for 7 and ties the game. If the rest of the game plays out as it happened Rams still lose. So what's your point? If, if, if. . Edited by PromoTheRobot

He should have gone for it on fourth and goal with a tired Bills defense on the field.

However after that the fake punt was a horrible call. Their defense just got a 3 and out. They had three timeouts and two minute warning. You punt and stop the Bills again.

A team with less discipline would have let that fake go for a 1st down.

Okay. Say he does go for 7 and ties the game. If the rest of the game plays out as it happened Rams still lose. So what's your point? If, if, if. .

Thank you. The conjecture here sometimes is :sick::bag:

oh wow, are we really a disciplined team now? Nice!

You know damn well the 'old bills' would have found a way to lose that game.

No way so if the game didn't go the way it did the Rams might have won? Wow!

My point is as fans we know very little about game plans and play calling. However game and time management takes no special inside knowledge or a career in football. Fisher gets paid millions and he made one very questionable call and one horrible mistake.

I love it but wow if I'm the GM I would not be very happy

Went for fg because they felt 5he defense was strong snd get a 3 and out. Try to win rather than tie.

On the fake punt they also figure defense was strong and 3 and out and a FG making it a 7 pt game and they get the ball with time on the clock to march down.

Went for fg because they felt 5he defense was strong snd get a 3 and out. Try to win rather than tie.

On the fake punt they also figure defense was strong and 3 and out and a FG making it a 7 pt game and they get the ball with time on the clock to march down.

They never scored another point. Point moot.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

+1 :beer:

I will say though that the OP has a point. Fisher was uneven at best today. The fake punt was a terrible decision because the Bills knew it was coming. Everyone in the stadium did. At that point, I'd rather trust the game in the hands of my offense (even if it is led by Keenum) than a fake punt. As for taking the 3 instead of going for it, I know our whole section (99% Bills fans) all laughed and said "Thanks, Jeff".

That isn't to say that's the only reason the Bills won. It wasn't. Jeff just came up small in the game's biggest moments today.