3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

OK So I will ask you again Tell me what was SO good about Tyrod Taylors play Sunday?

DId he throw with anticipation?

Did he throw WRs open?

Was he on time with throws?

I know what he did good on Sunday and happy I saw it, and posted about it lets see if you can look at QB play in the bubble I am looking at it in

I know that the Bills are hearing the criticism of Taylor because Rex felt the need to defend him today http://www.wgrz.com/sports/rex-ryan-defends-tyrod-taylor/333447456

Rex felt the need because his passing yards were low and a reporter asked him about it......

Thought he answered it quite nicely actually

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex felt the need because his passing yards were low and a reporter asked him about it......

Thought he answered it quite nicely actually

And the reporter asked it why? Because Taylor had such a great game it wouldnt have been a question right?

People need to watch some other games and see what other teams have at QB.

that is what I am trying to say but its just not sinking in

You have like 5 legit franchise QBs in the league

then you have NFL starting QBs

then you have QBs that have no business being NFL starting QBs

Finding the guy in the top 5 is nearly impossible....teams tank and use top overall picks and STILL dont get them

but hey....lets bash the QB that actually fits the system....does what the bills ask him to do.....and that they are winning with.

Dont worry...im sure that top 5 qb is just around the corner

Hopefully with more time, he and the remaining WRs can get on the same page. He seems to be missing guys high right now.

I think he's putting the ball right where it needs to be on those out cuts- where a normal sized NFL WR can get it and the DB cannot. Trouble is , he's throwing those out cuts to midgets. We need to get a bigger WR on the outside, and fast.

Phil rivers has a full no trade clause. He would rather get cut and choose where he wants to go. But he has like 8 kids and probably likes San Diego.

Romo can't be traded. They've restructured his deal too many times.

Anyone else...?

The guys our qb for this year. And most likely next year unless Whaley and Rex are fired.

I know. I was just playing along.

Finding the guy in the top 5 is nearly impossible....teams tank and use top overall picks and STILL dont get them

but hey....lets bash the QB that actually fits the system....does what the bills ask him to do.....and that they are winning with.

The point is not to bash Tyrod and only a select few who were doing it last year as well are doing that.

The point for the rest of us is to think ahead to whether we want to tie ourselves to him for the next two years at about $17m a year. My view - I speak for nobody else - is that I need to see more than what I have seen to answer "yes" to that question.

In the offseason promo was gushing because we signed our "franchise QB". Not my words. His.

Mediocre, Bad what do you want me to call it. His play Sunday is not a sustainable winning model long term is that better

No, his game Sunday was not a sustainable winning model long term ...but his game the prior week was. Where were you last week?

No, his game Sunday was not a sustainable winning model long term ...but his game the prior week was. Where were you last week?

Why must the superfans go crazy when a valid criticism is brought up ?

16 yards passing in a tight game is an area that must improve. Yes you agree.

I was here praising him but because i am objective unlike others i can also critique bad play not bury my head in the sand.

So 3 poor games 1 good game. Great job Franchise QB

And Wilson, and Manning last year.

Wilson actually mades.plays.with his arms and niether of these had 16 passing yards ever in 1 half

Brad Johnson and Jeff Hostettler would like to thank this model of winning as well.

Ooo wait so didnt other QBs in the 60s too.

How about we stay current but no cant do that this is a fan base that lives in the 90s

16 years ago, and unless you have a Defense that is dominant (Buffalo defense is good not dominant) you are not going to win.

So in other words like i have been saying. Taylors play Sunday is not a long term success model

Definitive statements like saying he's not going to get better are flat out dumb. You have no idea. Bills fans really aren't that smart it's pretty sad.

Thinking that a guy who's had the same problems throughout college and 5 years in the NFL will suddenly "get it," and be able to change ... that's flat out dumb, my friend.

Edited by Gugny