3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

I didnt realize that we were using the moving goalposts of HOW MANY yards over the middle?

Go back to my 1st ever post about him and OVER the Middle. I ALWAYS classified it as over 10 yards because in his 2015 passing chart you can see the HUGE void there.

You can try to paint my complaints as never being statisfied but i not once has changed how i look at him and how i am critiquing him

Vs the chiefs last yr he had 296yds passing +40yds rushing and 3 passing td's with 0int. (He did lose 1 fumble)

Now what were his 2nd half stats cause that will tell you the story Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because we are running the ball so much?

I have an idea....despite the fact that we are just killing teams on the ground lets tell Tyrod to throw the ball more......He needs his stats!

Again you're ignoring reality. Rams bottled up the run in the second half, and we needed Tyrod to step up and he really didn't. The game was still on the line and was saved by Robey

Go back to my 1st ever post about him and OVER the Middle. I ALWAYS classified it as over 10 yards because in his 2015 passing chart you can see the HUGE void there.

Now what were his 2nd half stats cause that will tell you the story

Lmfao. So you want him to put up 500yds passing and 6td vs the chiefs in arrowhead.?!?!? Im using the ignore button for the first time ever on this board with you. Congratulations.

Again you're ignoring reality. Rams bottled up the run in the second half, and we needed Tyrod to step up and he really didn't. The game was still on the line and was saved by Robey

IE chiefs game last year

Or almkst of his games where he goes to sleep for long periods of a football game

Lmfao. So you want him to put up 500yds passing and 6td vs the chiefs in arrowhead.?!?!? Im using the ignore button for the first time ever on this board with you. Congratulations.

Did you go look at the 2nd half stats. Guess you did and didnt like what you saw

Vs the chiefs last yr he had 291yds passing +40yds rushing and 3 passing td's with 0int. (He did lose 1 fumble)

Yep! Sounds like HE definately lost it for us......

IE chiefs game last year

Or almkst of his games where he goes to sleep for long periods of a football game

Did you go look at the 2nd half stats. Guess you did and didnt like what you saw

Im just curious but do other NFL QBs that you consider good get held to the same standard in every NFL game like your doing with Tyrod?

Eli Manning (considered a qb) just played a **** game.....cut his ass!

Shady's fumble in the red zone mustve helped us then with that logic.

The chiefs game is the only game where TT has started amd the bills had a lead at halftime and lost. The only game out of 19.

Someone shoulda told TT and watkins when they were lighting up the field not to score yet. Dont score! Bobby wont like it.

Im just curious but do other NFL QBs that you consider good get held to the same standard in every NFL game like your doing with Tyrod?

Eli Manning (considered a qb) just played a **** game.....cut his ass!

Start of 3 QTR Lost Fumble

Next Drive TD - Good for him....

Game on the line down 8

next two drives 6 and out

Shady's fumble in the red zone mustve helped us then with that logic.

The chiefs game is the only game where TT has started amd the bills had a lead at halftime and lost. The only game out of 19.

Someone shoulda told TT and watkins when they were lighting up the field not to score yet. Dont score! Bobby wont like it.

Now how about that Giants Game??? Baltimore Game this year???

You didnt answer the question

Franchise QB with the game on the line doesnt go 6 and out and 6 and out do they?

Washington and Philly also great games to look at when the run game is not effective what happes

No....you actually showed your ignorance....sounds like Tyrod put up the numbers to have them IN THE GAME......

Our defense lost it

Really did they So 22 -27 one score game... Taylor puts up a great 6 play drive.

Next drive 22-30 One score game Taylor puts up another great 6 play drive

Great QBs lead their teams to wins there

Edited by MAJBobby

Washington and Philly also great games to look at when the run game is not effective what happes

Really did they So 22 -27 one score game... Taylor puts up a great 6 play drive.

Next drive 22-30 One score game Taylor puts up another great 6 play drive

Our defense is night and day from last year

Its a different dynamic

teams dont go on winning streaks with bad QBs...if that was truly the case then opposing NFL teams would use that against us

soooooooo

OK So I will ask you again Tell me what was SO good about Tyrod Taylors play Sunday?

DId he throw with anticipation?

Did he throw WRs open?

Was he on time with throws?

I know what he did good on Sunday and happy I saw it, and posted about it lets see if you can look at QB play in the bubble I am looking at it in

I know that the Bills are hearing the criticism of Taylor because Rex felt the need to defend him today http://www.wgrz.com/sports/rex-ryan-defends-tyrod-taylor/333447456

Edited by MAJBobby