3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

LOL your never gonna let him live that down!

Tyrod getting better is a debatable term.......his stats will get better as his receivers make better plays....Clay is coming along....Hunter has potential....Watkins isnt dead

Another thing people need to realize is that Tyrod is one QB whose success cannot be accurately assessed by looking at his stats.

Move the chains; don't turn it over. That's all I care about and he's done well with both of them.

Edited by Gugny

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His receivers can make better plays when he delivers accurately, on time and with anticipations.

Oh come on...they are DROPPING BALLS

The issue I think some (myself included) are having is that his average performance doesn't scare anyone, and certainly wouldn't be good enough to beat the GOOD teams in the league (pats w/brady, Pitt, Denver, Minnesota). It's just not.

Can he do enough to win? Certainly. Will he ever really be the REASON we win? Probably not.

He threw for 2 scores in this last game.....he was a reason why they won

Oh come on...they are DROPPING BALLS

Always someone else with you when it comes to discussing Taylor

Is he accurate? Is he Consistently throwing on time and with anticipation.

Did he see Woods open in the endzone when he should of, or did he hold the ball and throw Late forcing Woods to try and make an amazing catch?

Did Woods not bail him out with a nice diving catch on a ball that needs to be thrown in stride?

Did he not miss Woods when he was wide open running down the sideline?

Shady was the offense this week. More rushing yards gained than passing yards achieved by TT. It wasn't on TT's shoulders.

OK but now your getting into sematics.......does Tyrod need to care the team on his shoulders in order to be a reason why they won?

The team scored 30 points.....Tyrod threw for 2 scores....he was "a" reason....not "the" reason.

OK but now your getting into sematics.......does Tyrod need to care the team on his shoulders in order to be a reason why they won?

The team scored 30 points.....Tyrod threw for 2 scores....he was "a" reason....not "the" reason.

Come on, don't be dense. The point is if our opponent is shredding our defense do you really believe Tyrod can keep up?

Always someone else with you when it comes to discussing Taylor

Not fair....I have been critiqing him a bit today

Is he accurate? Is he Consistently throwing on time and with anticipation.

Get the proto typicall pocket passing QB out of hour head....Tyrod isnt it. Lets make sure to leave all his positives out of their to cuz it hurts the arguement.

Did he see Woods open in the endzone when he should of, or did he hold the ball and throw Late forcing Woods to try and make an amazing catch?

Nope......but holding the ball did allow him to get the Justin Hunter TD...he stayed in the pocket.....and was patient...and got the ball thim.

Did Woods not bail him out with a nice diving catch on a ball that needs to be thrown in stride?

So every pass to every receiver should hit them right in the hands....because if that is the case we better cancel out like EVER NFL qb....just sayin

Did he not miss Woods when he was wide open running down the sideline?

He did.....he also hit Woods right in the hands for what might have been a score on a slant.

Don't be silly.

What is silly? Am I wrong?

Come on, don't be dense. The point is if our opponent is shredding our defense do you really believe Tyrod can keep up?

Lets worry about this when it actually happens....I am seeing an Offense that is putting the foot on the gas and then getting conservative when they have a lead.

Lets worry about this when it actually happens....I am seeing an Offense that is putting the foot on the gas and then getting conservative when they have a lead.

Here I dont think Taylor is a prototypical Pocket QB. And I dont care I dont need him to be, where have I EVER said that.

Progression is just that, so after 5 years I would not expect to see the same Weaknesses he has had since college

Here I dont think Taylor is a prototypical Pocket QB. And I dont care I dont need him to be, where have I EVER said that.

Progression is just that, so after 5 years I would not expect to see the same Weaknesses he has had since college

The positives are outweighing the weaknesses

keep drafting the qbs though if it makes you feel better.....unicorns under every rock u know.

If you went online and ordered Russel Wilson from China you would receive Tyrod Taylor.

He is slighter, less accurate, unable to process things presnap, slower in the 2 minute drill.

Disclaimer: at times he will do amazing things with his arm and legs and confuse the buyer that he is the real thing but buyer beware he is not.

Probably not unless somehow the parties agreed to a much lower salary, but Tyrod's in the driver's seat with so many teams (including the Bills at that point) needing a QB.

Thats the thing, the contract and the Option are forcing the issue here.

So you know the Bills front office wants to see faster growth than they are (just like many here) with that contract decisions looming.

We are built to run the ball, play defense, control the clock, and occasionally connect for a big play on offense. If we cant run the ball bc we are getting shredded on defense we are going to lose 80% of the time probably.

If we wanted to keep up with teams shredding us on defense we wouldnt have invested so much on defense. We wouldnt have a defensive coach. We wouldnt have had a run-first offensive coordinator. We wouldnt have invested so much in the running game. We wouldnt have a mobile QB.

If a team is shredding the hawks on defense, can they keep up? On occassion perhaps, but thats not how theyre built to succeed. Does russel wilson need to be replaced then?

When the chiefs get shredded on defense how do they look trying to throw for 400yds to keep up. Not great. Yet they still manage to have winning seasons every year.

If the broncos were getting shredded on defense last yr in the super bowl how would that have turned out for them? Thats not how they were built.

Lets also not forget how both games vs the pats last yr and Marsha were decided by 1 score and one of them was a shootout.

This offense can put up points on occassion but yeh if we have to rely on 300-400yds passing and 50 pass attempts ala Rivers than we are going to lose the majority of time - just like Rivers loses a majority of shootouts. If thats what you want then forget complaining about TT - get rid of shady, get rid of rex, get rid of Lynn. CLEAN HOUSE. go draft your pocket passer and a couple of wr's and go knock yourself out with shooutouts.

Yes. This is like saying Peyton Manning was a reason the Broncos won the Super Bowl.

This isn't me bashing Tyrod. But let's not get crazy and think that he's suddenly a good QB. He's a lot like Fitz (but better, lately) ... give him a lead and he's been smart enough and good enough to hold it. But if we get down two scores, we'll likely lose the game.