3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

Awwww the strawman

Lets see does Taylor get to throw for the 1st without McCoy?

Does he get to throw for 2nd without McCoys big run.

Because the rest of the game shows when McCoy didnt get going on the drive neither did this QB either with 4 three and outs could call it 6 seeing the others were 5 and 6 plays

Scheme man.....scheme....understand what scheme we are running

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times do i have to say yes i know scheme. I get it we are only as good as Shady because we have a flawed QB right now.

Why do you say that you understand......then talk out the other side of your mouth

We dont run this scheme because we have a flawed QB

We run it because we are a very good running team

When you can run the ball and play good defense you roll with a QB that doesnt turn the ball over

If you understand the scheme then you would understand THAT

Why do you say that you understand......then talk out the other side of your mouth

When you can run the ball and play good defense you roll with a QB that doesnt turn the ball over

How many games has Taylor when down 4 points at halftime.

Yesturday he threw for 16 freaking yards in the 2nd half of a football game when much of it was in the balance, and the running game was slowed down.

But hey I got it, gotta except bad play from a position because we won and some scheme argument now.

How many games has Taylor when down 4 points at halftime.

Yesturday he threw for 16 freaking yards in the 2nd half of a football game when much of it was in the balance, and the running game was slowed down.

But hey I got it, gotta except bad play from a position because we won and some scheme argument now.

You dont have to accept anything.....like I said your not gonna budge off your arguement.

I am just wondering...that when you are proven wrong are you gonna make all kinds of excuses about it or are you just gonna admit it.

I know that time is gonna come. I dont have a doubt in my mind.

Tyrod has been less accurate this year. He missed Woods wide open, but I guess you are going to see that. After throwing that route to Watkins since camp, he is probably use to Watkins speed and size. That pass would have been a TD with Watkins. I think we all need to relax. Tyrod has something we haven't seen in Buffalo since Edwards' first 5 games the year the Bills went 5-0. He has presence in the huddle and can get guys to rally around him. His passes to Clay were good and the last TD Goodwin was perfect. I think he will get better in the next couple of weeks. And with Shady, hell I wouldn't throw unless I had too.

You dont have to accept anything.....like I said your not gonna budge off your arguement.

I am just wondering...that when you are proven wrong are you gonna make all kinds of excuses about it or are you just gonna admit it.

He'll change his username. They all will. Its sad when you root for a team and you get happy when a Bills player has a down game just so you can run to TSW and say how right you were. They get more joy in being "right" than they do in watching the bills win 3 in a row.

What are you talking about?

Of course we are a run first team now. We know that, and the defensive coordinators know it too. That's why it's up to the qb to move the ball when they can't run, like in the second half.

The argument that people in this thread are making is that Tyrod hadn't shown much improvement as a QB this year. I don't think that is really a debatable point. Luckily for him and the Bills, McCoy and the defense are on fire.

Whats funny is you actually think I want to be right.

I dont i want to be proven wrong. Sick of looking for a legit QB.

But Taylor has to prove me wrong and improve the weaknesses he has because right now his play is not a sustainable model for long term success

He'll change his username. They all will. Its sad when you root for a team and you get happy when a Bills player has a down game just so you can run to TSW and say how right you were. They get more joy in being "right" than they do in watching the bills win 3 in a row.

Ahhhh this guy and argument again. Because i cant be hapoy about being on a 3 game win run and concerned about the QB play at the same time

I can't think of any game that TT lost us. I can think of a few games that he's thrown clutch balls to win games. Even down right put the team on his back and run it down the titans throat last year. He could be a better passer. I think he will be. Some of the things he's does already blow my mind sometimes. Planting that ball in Goodwin's lap.... running a 3rd and super long for a first....

So he doesn't play the game the way people think he should. I don't care. He doesn't turn the ball over. He is a threat to the defense. He's smart about taking hits. He makes clutch throws.

For my second year starting QB, with no credible WR's, I'll take it.

We could still have Fitz?!

I can't think of any game that TT lost us. I can think of a few games that he's thrown clutch balls to win games. Even down right put the team on his back and run it down the titans throat last year. He could be a better passer. I think he will be. Some of the things he's does already blow my mind sometimes. Planting that ball in Goodwin's lap.... running a 3rd and super long for a first....

So he doesn't play the game the way people think he should. I don't care. He doesn't turn the ball over. He is a threat to the defense. He's smart about taking hits. He makes clutch throws.

For my second year starting QB, with no credible WR's, I'll take it.

We could still have Fitz?!

Giants? Chiefs?

Of course we are a run first team now. We know that, and the defensive coordinators know it too. That's why it's up to the qb to move the ball when they can't run, like in the second half.

The argument that people in this thread are making is that Tyrod hadn't shown much improvement as a QB this year. I don't think that is really a debatable point. Luckily for him and the Bills, McCoy and the defense are on fire.

Its give and take for me.....

There is more of a concentration over the middle

There is a decrease in deep throws and Tyrod's accuracy is down

but how much progression do you expect to see given that we are a run dominant team and Tyrod has lost his number 1 receiver?

Whats funny is you actually think I want to be right.

I dont i want to be proven wrong. Sick of looking for a legit QB.

But Taylor has to prove me wrong and improve the weaknesses he has because right now his play is not a sustainable model for long term success

Ahhhh this guy and argument again. Because i cant be hapoy about being on a 3 game win run and concerned about the QB play at the same time

Your so concerned about it Im not sure you actually know we are on a 3 game winning streak....your crusading man....:)

I get what you're saying. Anyone and everyone can and should continue to improve, especially TT. My main gripe is people claiming that he is not a "franchise" qb (whatever that really means) and we need to find a replacement. To that all i have to say is at least give him the season before one makes that determination. Because it has been a season and a half for him and he does have a winning record. A Buffalo QB has a winning record over 19 games and 2 offensive coordinators.

but how much progression do you expect to see given that we are a run dominant team and Tyrod has lost his number 1 receiver?

What is your over the middle because i have heard you say that a couple times now and it really is and isnt true.

He has always thrown over the middle 10 yards and below, not over the middle above 10 yards.

However he did throw 2 passed inside the numbers over 10 yards on sunday and 1 last week. But that really is still right on par with his passing chart last year as well that prompted people to call him out on the lack of using the entire field

Your so concerned about it Im not sure you actually know we are on a 3 game winning streak....your crusading man....:)

I am in a Tyrod Taylor thread talking about Tyrod Taylor.

Got it. We won he is all world and finally a frachise QB in buffalo. There am i doing it right?

How about making routine throws that NFL QBs are supposed to make? Look at Kirbys post in the other thread. Nobody is asking him to toss 300 yards every game. But he should be ale to hit receivers in stride and move the chains. He leaves way too many drives on the field with really poor throws to wide open guys.

That's not acceptable and he's gotten out in the last three games.

Edited by GG

What is your over the middle because i have heard you say that a couple times now and it really is and isnt true.

He has always thrown over the middle 10 yards and below, not over the middle above 10 yards.

However he did throw 2 passed inside the numbers over 10 yards on sunday and 1 last week. But that really is still right on par with his passing chart last year as well that prompted people to call him out on the lack of using the entire field

I didnt realize that we were using the moving goalposts of HOW MANY yards over the middle?

How about making routine throws that NFL QBs are supposed to make? Look at Kirbys post in the other there'd. Nobody is asking him to toss 300 yards every game. But he should be ale to receivers in stride and move the chains. He leaves way too many drives on the field with really poor throws to wide open guys.

That's not acceptable and he's gotten out in the last three games.

Maybe because we are running the ball so much?

I have an idea....despite the fact that we are just killing teams on the ground lets tell Tyrod to throw the ball more......He needs his stats!