Miami Trying to Acquire Smokin' Jay?

K-9

The article suggested the connection between Gase and Cutler. Cutler enjoyed one of his best years under Gase.

Oh, I had to scroll. The link just takes you to the first article discussing starting Hoyer or Cutler, one you scroll past that you see the trade speculation. Thanks!

Edit: This is the blog that just keeps giving. Drunk fans throwing a helmet at Jerry Jones to autograph and presumably accidentally hitting him in the head.

Edited by What a Tuel

Smokin Jay > Tannenhill

1 in every 3 million grocery stock boys turn into Kurt Warner so

Average grocery stocky > Talleywhacker cuz you're saying there's a chance.

But wouldn't Talleywhacker's cap hit destroy them?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Oh, I had to scroll. The link just takes you to the first article discussing starting Hoyer or Cutler, one you scroll past that you see the trade speculation. Thanks!

Edit: This is the blog that just keeps giving. Drunk fans throwing a helmet at Jerry Jones to autograph and presumably accidentally hitting him in the head.

Loved the Jerry Jones video. I was disappointed thought. The article said "football helmet hits Jones in the head" in reality it look like it landed on his shoulder. It made it slightly less humorous than I expected.

Having watched both players for years now I've concluded that there is something wrong with these guys.

Whatever it is exactly I'm pretty sure it will prevent them from ever becoming good QBs.

Tyrod certainly has his issues and may never make it either but I think right now he has more upside.