Eagles' LB Nigel Bradham Arrested on Weapons Charge

I never said it wasn't' serious. It is, and it's very very stupid. But I doubt he was being "a dick" (your words). He just screwed up, big time. Being "a dick", typically involves intent, IMO.

The expectation for gun owners is that they will NEVER screw up. If you do screw up, you are being "a dick" as Freddie's Dead put it.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a pair of scissors confiscated from my travel bag by Australian Security at the Sidney airport.

Wifey had put her cuticle scissors in my bag at the hotel. They were about 4" long in total length.

Looked very dangerous. :

2164_large.jpeg

I'm so glad they kept the rest of the passengers and crew on the flight safe from my maniacal plan. :wallbash:

No, it has to be checked and put in the cargo hold. The only gun on the plane is the air marshal.

Not quite true.

A passenger has to check it and it is placed in the cargo compartment. That much is true.

There are lots of folks besides air marshals who carry on airplanes, including pilots. law enforcement officials among others.

I had a pair of scissors confiscated from my travel bag by Australian Security at the Sidney airport.

Wifey had put her cuticle scissors in my bag at the hotel. They were about 4" long in total length.

Looked very dangerous. :

2164_large.jpeg

I'm so glad they kept the rest of the passengers and crew on the flight safe from my maniacal plan. :wallbash:

Same thing happened to me at BUF. They'd cleared screening dozens of times, then they got confiscated in BUF.

Not quite true.

A passenger has to check it and it is placed in the cargo compartment. That much is true.

There are lots of folks besides air marshals who carry on airplanes, including pilots. law enforcement officials among others.

OK Poindexter. :nana:

It happens, I forgot to take ammo out of my bag before.

Not quite true.

Federal Agents do not have to check their weapons. State must.

Looked very dangerous. :

2164_large.jpeg

It is ridiculous. I was in Beijing, was able to bring toothpaste in. Out, not so much.

Edited by DirtDart

No, it has to be checked and put in the cargo hold. The only gun on the plane is the air marshal.

or FBI, CIA or other federal agent. Or officer who has permit to carry on a plane. Or private citizen who has permit allowing to carry on plane.

A lot more than you think carry on a plane. My former sister in law does.