Eagles' LB Nigel Bradham Arrested on Weapons Charge

Bradham was drafted in 2012. Whaley became GM in 2013.

I am willing to let Whaley skate on this one. But just once. Congrats, Rogue Dogue Whaley, this is your one get out of jail free card.

Next time?

A-C-C-O-U-N-T-A-B-L-E

But he was the GM who made the decision to let him leave.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do feel bad. I don't hold any ill will for walking away from a bad scheme fit to the DC he played best under. And he's been playing very well as an Eagle.

But Schwartz is not a cure all.

I dont really feel bad. 2 arrests in like 4 months is not something to feel about in my opinion.

Zach Brown is making people forget that Bradham was on the Bills.

I forgot Bradham was on the Bills immediately after last season. He had one good year out of four here. He was beyond terrible last year. He has always been a bit of knucklehead. No loss whatsoever. Edited by MDFan

I can't feel bad for XTC, as I've taken firearms through airports legally. Not that much to it, you have a locked TSA approved case, with the unloaded gun and ammunition inside the case. It ain't rocket science folks, adds maybe 5-10 mins to your check-in process. And to do it while you have a pending legal issue is even more stupid. What a dick.

Guns.

Lock boxes.

Airports.

How exactly did this "Freddie" die?

I can't feel bad for XTC, as I've taken firearms through airports legally. Not that much to it, you have a locked TSA approved case, with the unloaded gun and ammunition inside the case. It ain't rocket science folks, adds maybe 5-10 mins to your check-in process. And to do it while you have a pending legal issue is even more stupid. What a dick.

I thought it was clear he simply forgot it was in the bag. No? If not, then perhaps he is a dick.

Clearly a violation, but not unheard of. Barry Switzer did it once. Many people have.

I actually was stopped with a really big knife in my carry on. Was working with a friend in his warehouse, and there was a lot of box opening. This was the knife he gave me, Just totally spaced out before I hit the airport. Wasn't a "dick" move. Just stupidity on my part. Wasn't thinking.

Zach Brown is making people forget that Reggie Ragland is on the Bills. What a wealth of riches when he returns.

I can't wait for when they all get on the field. It reminds me of the Jets at the peak of Rex's success. It seamed like they had endless talent on the defensive side. That is where we could be heading if we get healthy.

I thought it was clear he simply forgot it was in the bag. No? If not, then perhaps he is a dick.

Clearly a violation, but not unheard of. Barry Switzer did it once. Many people have.

I actually was stopped with a really big knife in my carry on. Was working with a friend in his warehouse, and there was a lot of box opening. This was the knife he gave me, Just totally spaced out before I hit the airport. Wasn't a "dick" move. Just stupidity on my part. Wasn't thinking.

Big difference between a knife and a gun. Owning a gun comes with a heavy responsibility. You're simply not allowed to "forget" that you have a gun. That's how people get killed in gun accidents.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Wait, you can take a gun through security screening in your carry-on luggage if you put it in a locked TSA approved case (to which I presume, you have the key or the combination?)

I've talked to a relative who works with the TSA. ANYBODY handling a firearm in an airport in ANY WAY other than the prescribed rules is considered a SERIOUS threat, even 80 year old grandmas. Forgetting a knife and forgetting a gun are very different mistakes. Both will garner attention from the TSA, but one will definitely precipitate a court date.

This is not a joking matter and he should deal with the full consequences.

Big difference between a knife and a gun. Owning a gun comes with a heavy responsibility. You're simply not allowed to "forget" that you have a gun. That's how people get killed in gun accidents.

I never said it wasn't' serious. It is, and it's very very stupid. But I doubt he was being "a dick" (your words). He just screwed up, big time. Being "a dick", typically involves intent, IMO.