Negative Nancys should be suspended from TSW

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I say for 2-3 weeks, all of the posters that were ridiculously negative (JoeSixPack comes to mind), should have their accounts suspended. They made this site unbearable for half a month.

Dominated the super bowl favorite Cardinals @ home and then dominated the super bowl favorite Pats in NE. Best 2 week stretch for Bills in years.

GO BILLS!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

calm down OOO

I say for 2-3 weeks, all of the posters that were ridiculously negative (JoeSixPack comes to mind), should have their accounts suspended. They made this site unbearable for half a month.

Dominated the super bowl favorite Cardinals @ home and then dominated the super bowl favorite Pats in NE. Best 2 week stretch for Bills in years.

imo it's pretty negative bringng this trash up after a big win. Maybe your still in middle school if so we understand.

Are you kidding? The NNN's should get all the credit for these wins. Their endless negativity spurred this team to greatness. I say keep calling this team talentless and demanding everyone be fired. Edited by PromoTheRobot

A negative would point out that 1) the Cards are 1-2 and maybe not that good and 2) we best NE with their 3rd string rookie qb who was injured. :)

I have had doubts about the Rex hire but I don't get people who can't enjoy victories. But when you're a player, you aren't supposed to get too high or too low after games. Long season left still.

And negative people are the loudest ones. That's our world today. People love rooting for people to fail. So instead of anknowledging them, just enjoy a rare W over the Pats!

Great post

Nah. Just some really coddled, sheltered stepford fans can't take opposing opinions. It's all good.

Oh we can take them just fine. But it works both ways. If you talk smack, don't be invisible when your words make you look foolish.

If we go 1-3 in the next 4 games do they get to ban you back?