Negative Nancys should be suspended from TSW

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an ignore option.

You can always do that. Awesome win, defense was lights out. Still have my doubts on Tyrod. If this team is going to push for the playoffs he needs to be better.

They've rebounded nicely after the first two games. Let's see it continue.

You know I love Taylor but I agree with you. There were times he looked shaky and made some poor throws.

But here's the thing, if you dump him, are you sure the next guy will be better? We all want perfection but sometimes you have to work with what you have.

You know I love Taylor but I agree with you. There were times he looked shaky and made some poor throws.

But here's the thing, if you dump him, are you sure the next guy will be better? We all want perfection but sometimes you have to work with what you have.

To me its all about growth

Last year Tyrod looked confused by BB's Patriot defenses

Today he had a very efficient 256 yards and a score......he looked accurate for the most part, his short game was better, he threw over the middle, he threw slant passes.....he converted 3rd downs

Lets keep that in mind while we are evaluating TT today

imo it's pretty negative bringng this trash up after a big win. Maybe your still in middle school if so we understand.

At 0-2, Rex needed to be fired, Rob was personally attacked for his weight, Whaley needed to be fired, watkins was worst draft pick ever, Tyrod was bottom 1/3rd QB, etc.

Maybe all the NN's are in middle school, bc last I checked not being able to control your mood/emotions doesnt say much about ones maturity.

At 0-2, Rex needed to be fired, Rob was personally attacked for his weight, Whaley needed to be fired, watkins was worst draft pick ever, Tyrod was bottom 1/3rd QB, etc.

Maybe all the NN's are in middle school, bc last I checked not being able to control your mood/emotions doesnt say much about ones maturity.

And yet here you are, stomping your feet and making demands. Fascinating.

This is a Bills message board. If the Bills win, people are going to be happy. If the Bills shut out the Pats at Gillette, everyone is going to be very happy. If the Bills lose or bad things happen, people are going to rant.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the Internet!

This is a Bills message board. If the Bills win, people are going to be happy. If the Bills shut out the Pats at Gillette, everyone is going to be very happy. If the Bills lose or bad things happen, people are going to rant.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the Internet!

Agreed....nobody should be banned.

You WANT the Yeezus of the world to post after a game like this so they can show how ignorant they are.......

I will have my good, bad and ugly review of the game on Monday.

But i dont anticipate thar much (if any) bad and ugly in the review

Funny how you were mostly absent today. I saw you say a couple decent things about Tyrod and then disappear. Must have had a temper tantrum that the Bills were beating the team led by your beloved man crush Bill Belichick and your other two loves McDaniels and Patricia.

Guess what dude......Belichick sucked today and so did Josh McDaniels and so did Matt Patricia......eat some crow

Last Thursday, like the good natured fan you are, you were rubbing it into Bills fans how great the Patriot coaches were that they were beating Houston with a chump QB.

And you call yourself a Bills fan.....huh....I call Bullshitt.

But hey, thanks for disappearing and not pissing on this great Bills win today while it was actually happening. You can go back to cheering for the Patriots again next week when they play the Brownies.

And yet here you are, stomping your feet and making demands. Fascinating.

JSP the king of snark.... :worthy:

Yo Joe, please don't ever change...keep predicting those 777-0 scores. Outstanding!

BTW I secretly know you are happy the last two weeks. Peace brotha!

I will predict a Bills loss next week against LA as well, just like i have the last two weeks. Superstitious

Thank you sir, for our sacrifice to our team.

I went to the theatre last Sunday and paid no attention to football. Enjoyed myself, and the Bills Won! I will confess that I did not continue my sacrifice this Sunday. In a rare event, the game was actually televised on an over-the-air channel in St Louis, and I watched, and the Bills Won!

Now I'm confused as to how I can best serve our team - should I ignore them next Sunday or watch the game? Or maybe it's OK to watch the game when it's televised over the air, but not stream? Except, that Thursday nite loss was nationally televised.

It's hard to be superstitious in the NFL today :thumbsup:

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Thank you sir, for our sacrifice to our team.

I went to the theatre last Sunday and paid no attention to football. Enjoyed myself, and the Bills Won! I will confess that I did not continue my sacrifice this Sunday. In a rare event, the game was actually televised on an over-the-air channel in St Louis, and I watched.

Now I'm confused as to how I can best serve our team - should I ignore them next Sunday or watch the game? Or maybe it's OK to watch the game when it's televised over the air, but not stream? Except, that Thursday nite loss was nationally televised.

It's hard to be superstitious in the NFL today :thumbsup:

maybe they are actually good and superstitions be damned! Keep mixing it up.

It's a fan board. Not a board that only accepts a singular opinion.If more people simply understood that threads like this immediately after one of the better wins in a decade plus is simply childish. And serves zero purpose to Bills nation. but sling s*^%t At views that oppose yours.

Personally I like all points of view regardless if I agree or not. Otherwise a board of simply closed minded homers would be one small boring place. Enjoy your thread. You earned it.

I'm not suggesting they dump him.

Im suggesting they should be looking at QB early in the draft until they find a great one.

I still say that once you have identified your QB (and TT is growing by the week) your now looking for your backup qb and need to give him weapons.

I am starting to think that 1st round pick needs to be a TE or a WR.......

but you should draft a QB every year

Edited by John from Hemet

A negative would point out that 1) the Cards are 1-2 and maybe not that good and 2) we best NE with their 3rd string rookie qb who was injured. :)

I have had doubts about the Rex hire but I don't get people who can't enjoy victories. But when you're a player, you aren't supposed to get too high or too low after games. Long season left still.

And negative people are the loudest ones. That's our world today. People love rooting for people to fail. So instead of anknowledging them, just enjoy a rare W over the Pats!

This thread is ultra-negative.

If you are an optimist then enjoy the win at Gillette for chrissake. :doh:

Most of the highly active posters here are those who hate the 16 years of losing and those that hate their fellow Bills fans because they need someone other than the team to blame for the losing.

It's all hate, one way or another........it's just that one of the groups being blamed for losing has nothing to do with the losing.

People like Promo or the the guy that started this thread were born when the team started losing.

Prior to that........they were irrelevant.

Looking forward to the day when the Bills are good again and those nozzles fade back into the woodwork. :thumbsup: