Zach Brown: Bills best player 2016

NewEra

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many linebackers, in the entire league, are fast enough to cacth Julian Edelman from behind?

He's so perfect for this system. Rex's defense is designed for ILB's to run sideline to sideline and not get disrupted by OL. He is the fastest MLB in the NFL, he ran a 4.45 at the combine and broke North Carolina's record for the 60 meter dash in college. At over 240 pounds he ran track for UNC. Crazy athlete.

Edited by KzooMike

How many linebackers, in the entire league, are fast enough to cacth Julian Edelman from behind?

That was crazy to see someone that big chase down Edelman.

He's so perfect for this system. Rex's defense is designed for ILB's to run sideline to sideline and not get disrupted by OL. He is the fastest MLB in the NFL, he ran a 4.45 at the combine and broke North Carolina's record for the 60 meter dash in college. At over 240 pounds he ran track for UNC. Crazy athlete.

I had no idea about that! Thanks for the info.

He is. It's should be a topic. He's unbelievable. Today's MVP along with the coaching staff.

Was just about to create my first topic ever with something like this. This is where Whaley earns his pay ... picking up players -- high picks who have underachieved -- on the cheap.

They have both been excellent.

Also, while he's not the best on the team, let's not forget The Lorax ... a friggin' 33-year-old journeyman known for special teams and he beat out Manny Lawson for the starter spot and has 4 sacks (along with tremendous special teams play). I half-jokingly predicted he would get 10 sacks after his pre-season, and he may just do that.

Was just about to create my first topic ever with something like this. This is where Whaley earns his pay ... picking up players -- high picks who have underachieved -- on the cheap.

Also, while he's not the best on the team, let's not forget The Lorax ... a friggin' 33-year-old journeyman known for special teams and he beat out Manny Lawson for the starter spot and has 4 sacks (along with tremendous special teams play). I half-jokingly predicted he would get 10 sacks after his pre-season, and he may just do that.

Even further proof that Whaley doesn't know what he's doing.

I bought a Hughes jersey this week. He's been our best player. He's never had a game like Zach had today. He was everywhere and is the reason we shut out the pats in Gillette for the 1st time ever. He was on another level today. Probably the best game played by any defender this season