Watkins Ruled Out For Sunday (Update - placed on IR)

BreezeMafia

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just wait till Sunday to say he is ruled out vs giving the Patriots 2 full days of preparation without Sammy. i just don't get this organization whatsoever.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9388/sammy-watkins

Agreed, this is weird, why would they not test it out on Sunday to see how it feels if it's about pain management?

HORRIBLE draft pick... your no good if you can't play. END of story...

#1 receiver....never gonna happen, he will never stay healthy enough.

Haven't looked it up but I'd be willing to bet he has missed more games than Andre Reed all ready

Edited by gordong

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Sammy is turning into a major bust. Whether or not the talent is there, the guy can't get on the field. He has had one great half season so far and that is it. With the lack of impact Sammy has had on the team so far, Whaley's job is definitely on the line this season.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

People who say being injury prone isn't a real thing a clueless. It is not all completely random, it's in the genes. Some people have better genetics than others in this area, whether it be bone structure or whatever, there are definitely athletes who are more prone to injury than others.

Why not just wait till Sunday to say he is ruled out vs giving the Patriots 2 full days of preparation without Sammy. i just don't get this organization whatsoever.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9388/sammy-watkins

this is exactly where I'm at on this. With the Patriots not giving an ounce of info on which one of the 3 QBs will be starting at this point. And we willingly all bounce that Sammy is done for the week 3 days before the game.

Good job Bills, good job.

HORRIBLE draft pick... your no good if you can play. END of story...

Haven't looked it up but I'd be willing to bet he has missed more games than Andre Reed all ready

He's missed 6 career games so far counting Sunday.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

this is exactly where I'm at on this. With the Patriots not giving an ounce of info on which one of the 3 QBs will be starting at this point. And we willingly all bounce that Sammy is done for the week 3 days before the game.

Good job Bills, good job.

Sammy probably isn't traveling with the team and that would have given away any attempt at gamesmanship.

HORRIBLE draft pick... your no good if you can play. END of story...

Your no good if you can play???

Sammy probably isn't traveling with the team and that would have given away any attempt at gamesmanship.

chances are they don't fly in until Saturday night before the game. At that point the Pats would have a night and a morning to plan for that. Now they have a full day to prepare for us not having him. It's a full day to devise a game plan to attack our offense knowing what we have and don't have. Meanwhile, we still don't know of Gorropolo, Brissett, or Edleman will be their QB.

There's no way to swing this argument. It's dumb on our part to give up this info so willingly, so early.