Bills @ Pats - Week 4 Prediction

Virgil

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edelman is qb goes 45-55 for 475 yards 5 td's. Bills trade entire 2017 draft for him in off season on merits of one game.

Pats 42 Bills 13

This the dumbest !@#$ing post I've ever seen.

There's no way he misses 10 passes

I know it's not what's expected of me but I'm gonna buck the trend for once. I believe we go into foxboro and get a win. Not sure what happened and what was said leading up to the cards game but all three phases came out prepared and executed the game plan perfectly. It was impressive against a pretty damn good team. Offense. If Sammy plays and is healthy enough he should own the Patriots DBs. The Bills need to stay with the up tempo offense and catch New England with the wrong personnel on the field and exploit favorable match ups. That's what good teams do. I'm also throwing screens to Shady as I think he can eat the Pats D alive if blocks are sustained. Defense needs to play as intense as it did against Arizona. I hope Rex and company dial up some good blitz packages and keep whoever they have back there guessing and running for his life. They are without Thomas. They need to win this game and go 2-2. I think it will happen Bills 24 Pats 14

63-0 Bills... I don't know, don't ask.

So why do you think that?

Pats 777

Bills 0

Now that's just obscene and uncalled for.

We'll get a field goal.

Prediction: The late James "Fan Man" Miller's (of Holyfield/Bowe infamy) protege, "Little Fan Man", will disrupt the game in the 7th minute of Quarter 2 when he lands in his fan assisted parachute on the Bills' 48 yard line in the middle of a play, with the Bills on offense.

Chaos will ensue and several Patriots defenders will assault and batter Little Fan Man before police and security intervene.

The incident will delay the game by 17 minutes.

The offense goes 3-and-out on 6 of it's 10 possessions, and 4 of 14 on third downs.

Tyrod Taylor Throws a 75 yard bomb for a TD to Goodwin, and runs for a 35 yard TD, but is otherwise ineffective. John from Hemet celebrates his big play ability and calls him a unicorn.

Buffalo loses 27-13 with Carp missing another point after try. After the game he announces his plan to push further to the right, and try kicking from the right sideline.