Karlos Williams only has one game left on suspension....

Iraq Vet

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, if he's not on a roster & collecting a paycheck, then how can he be suspended? The suspension is supposed to serve as a penalty. How can he be serving a suspension, and most specifically, sacrificing his gamecheck, if he's not on a roster & collecting said gamecheck?

Today what are the odds he can pass a pee test for weed? my guess is low. He is done in a Bills uniform and maybe the NFL.

Um, if he's not on a roster & collecting a paycheck, then how can he be suspended? The suspension is supposed to serve as a penalty. How can he be serving a suspension, and most specifically, sacrificing his gamecheck, if he's not on a roster & collecting said gamecheck?

pretty sure the CBA spells it out. he is serving his suspension.

Today what are the odds he can pass a pee test for weed? my guess is low. He is done in a Bills uniform and maybe the NFL.

pretty sure the CBA spells it out. he is serving his suspension.

There should be no ambiguity about this. It does not matter if he's on a team or not. His suspension is over after week 4.

There's a bunch of issues with Karlos Williams. He's overweight, he's on drugs, he's lazy and he's probably one concussion away from being done forever. The last concussion that he had in Oct/November of last year when he missed a month was really severe. He lost his basic motor skills. I loved what he did for the team and how he played but he didn't take it seriously. And unfortunately, RB's aren't a premium position anymore.

Edited by Jawn Legend

There should be no ambiguity about this. It does not matter if he's on a team or not. His suspension is over after week 4.

I understand. poor wording saying "pretty sure" I am positive he is serving it. there have been so many posts on this you would think everyone here understands it by now. Same with rex speaking too the press on Wednesday. Funny stuff today. Walt effin patulski.

There's a bunch of issues with Karlos Williams. He's overweight, he's on drugs, he's lazy and he's probably one concussion away from being done forever. The last concussion that he had in Oct/November of last year when he missed a month was really severe. He lost his basic motor skills. RB's are a dime a dozen.

Then what is the problem with signing him. He fails again cut him again. He has a concussion... IR. You can structure a deal that is super tough on his behavior.

I think the question here that still hasn't been answered to anyone's satisfaction (if it has, sorry, I missed it) is whether Karlo's suspension began week 1 of the 2016 NFL season when he wasn't on an NFL roster OR does it begin when he signs with a team??? El Pegual has been known to thumb his nose at the CBA before and slip some fast ones past Goodel and Co. before.

Then what is the problem with signing him. He fails again cut him again. He has a concussion... IR. You can structure a deal that is super tough on his behavior.

One reason may be and I am not positive but the league fines ownership with two many douchebags on drug suspensions or otherwise. That alone is a reason not too sign a guy one bong hit away from a 10 game suspension.

Drugs, weight, work ethic, concussions....those are all the problems. Listen I loved the way he played but the Bills aren't going to force him to be a professional. They tried twice during OTA's and Training camp and he still couldn't get his issues together. Then he gets caught smoking weed on top of it.

I think the question here that still hasn't been answered to anyone's satisfaction (if it has, sorry, I missed it) is whether Karlo's suspension began week 1 of the 2016 NFL season when he wasn't on an NFL roster OR does it begin when he signs with a team??? El Pegual has been known to thumb his nose at the CBA before and slip some fast ones past Goodel and Co. before.

such as? I'm honestly curious about what pegs had slipped past Goodell.

One reason may be and I am not positive but the league fines ownership with two many douchebags on drug suspensions or otherwise. That alone is a reason not too sign a guy one bong hit away from a 10 game suspension.

Right....he's a RB, they aren't a hot commodity anymore like they were 10-15yrs ago. If he was a DE or QB he'd be on the roster still.