Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills hopeful OT Glenn can return to lineup

He’s missed the last two games with an ankle injury. There are no guarantees he’ll be ready this week either, but there is hope that LT Cordy Glenn might be able to return to the lineup.

Bills GM Doug Whaley, in an appearance on Bills flagship station WGR Sportsradio 550, said they’ve got their fingers crossed.

Gotta be the best looking thumb in a locker room anywhere. Hope the media continues to get this stuff out there...

I heard that he was giving a thumbs up sign while standing on his head, which may have been a thumbs down, so I'm not really sure how to take these glorifying thumb reports from the Pats media.

Like the Blount ran it down the Bills throats all game long or even when Brandon Bolden and Shane Vareen did the same thing.

This game is different, those games you had to pick your poison, let the RB kill you or let Brady pick you apart. With with Jimmy G or Jacoby that fear will not be there IMO.

Just a thought I had earlier today - any chance they bring Manny Lawson back at a lower cost? Has his 2-game suspension been served? Can you serve a suspension when you are not on an NFL roster? The open roster spot made me think of this again.

Edited by msw2112

Just a thought I had earlier today - any chance they bring Manny Lawson back at a lower cost? Has his 2-game suspension been served? Can you serve a suspension when you are not on an NFL roster? The open roster spot made me think of this again.

I was going to start a thread about this.....I wouldn't be shocked if this happened....we'll see.