Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope they are prepared for the edge blitzes that kill us against the Pats every time. Both games last year they got strip sacks.

agree. Chandler jones usually kills us, fortunately we got him out of the way last week. Still, they will have someone else like Sheard or Mingo ate my Baby step up. Edited by YoloinOhio

agree. Chandler jones usually kills us, fortunately we got him out of the way last week. Still, they will have someone else like Sheard or Mingo ate my Baby step up.

Remember that thread after the Hoodie traded for Mingo? I can't wait for the 'Belichchick is a genius/I told you so' follow up if he has a good game Sunday.

710x380-20160928-belichick-press-thumb.j

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday, September 28, 2016.

By Andy Hart

New England coach sees a lot to prepare for when breaking down film of Buffalo.

I sure hope they are prepared for the edge blitzes that kill us against the Pats every time. Both games last year they got strip sacks.

Also hope they get a big reminder on importance of protecting the football. How many times the Pats* have won close games due to causing/recovering a fumble at just the most opportune time. I feel they are going to take notice of how Shady's been holding the ball so far out away from his body at beginning of runs and make it a priority to try to get in on him early and pop it out.

@JaySkurski

#Bills coach Rex Ryan hops on the conference call with Julian Edelman, asks him if he's playing QB.

CtdArCXXEAAl1Nz.jpg
@MatthewFairburn

Charles Clay, Cyrus Kouandjio and Sammy Watkins will not practice for the Bills today. Ronald Darby and Cordy Glenn will be limited.

Aaron Williams, Kyle Williams, Grag Salas and Marquise Goodwin will all be limited.

@SalSports

Rex "a little concerned" with Kouandjio's ankle.

@WGR550

Rex - the fact that Glenn is limited is a good sign. We're hopeful he plays #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- Cards rolled coverage toward Clay. We'd like to get him ball more. Last wk had game in hand otherwise may have used him more. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: A lot of attention [from opponents] is put to stopping LeSean McCoy, and it will be this week, too.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: We haven't had a whole lot of success this year in our passing attack. Need to be more consistent there.

@PrescottRossi

Rex Ryan on getting 1st win: "We believe we are a better football team than our record... You don't want to drop another game."

@RyanHannable

Jimmy Garoppolo and Jacoby Brissett did throw short passes during media access. FWIW, they equally split reps.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/781178534102388736

@buffalobills

Good to see you back on the practice field, fellas. 270a.png

CtdLML6WEAEMTkz.jpg
CtdLML4WcAEmkZe.jpg

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday, September 28, 2016.

By New England Patriots

Patriots Tight End Rob Gronkowski addresses the media during his press conference at Gillette Stadium on Wednesday, September 28, 2016.

New England Patriots Tight End Martellus Bennett addresses the media at Gillette Stadium on September 28, 2016.

New England Patriots Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo addresses the media at Gillette Stadium on September 28, 2016.