Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, guys...treat our Pats fan guest with a little hospitality.

He's not a threat on any sort of intellectual level, so why bother? Does that really make you feel better about yourselves?

He's obviously got no friends and is relying on us to prvide a sense of meaningful interaction, so why put him down?

We're better than that! Let's be the bigger fans.

PatsFaninVT, you are welcome here any time. We appreciate your input sooooo much. So, so much.

Insult people's intellect then can't even get ther name correct... PRICELESS..

I would devise FOUR defensive gameplans for this week, one for each quarter, to counter the Patriots' patented in-game adjustments. And for the first Q, I'd load up the box to stop the run and short passes and force their injured QBs to push the ball downfield.

I'm sure Rex has 6 decoy's already prepared.

I don't mean that.

However, Coach Tuesday has the right idea, in all seriousness.

27-13 Minutemen, unfortunately. Although "What did you do for the Bills victory this week" worked last week when I predicted 40-7 Cardinals to my friends.

He's a big dude, and he's always around the ball. He's got the uncanny ability to disappear into the coverage, and swoop in for picks at the last second. Great at reading QB eyes.

Very true, Hightower a great compliment as he shuts down the run but is also great at getting after the QB.

20160928_710x380_rex_ryan.jpg?itok=Vn5SM

Buffalo Bills Head Coach Rex Ryan addresses the New England media during his conference call on Wednesday, September 28, 2016.

e7eafc5fad594f3f8fe015bf8a21ffe3.jpg?ito

Patriots quarterback Jacoby Brissett addresses the media in the locker room on Wednesday, September 28, 2016.

Patriots quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo addresses the media in the locker room on Wednesday, September 28, 2016.

By Kevin Collins

20160928_710x380-pfw-recap-article-thumb

We're breaking down the top segments from Wednesday's edition of PFW in Progress radio show so you don't miss a thing.

By New England Patriots

The New England Patriots (3-0) and the Buffalo Bills (1-2) announce the following player injuries and practice participation.

agree. Chandler jones usually kills us, fortunately we got him out of the way last week. Still, they will have someone else like Sheard or Mingo ate my Baby step up.

Dude, that is some awesome arcane reference nickname right there. :worthy:

Brissett. Jacqueline Brissett.

Loved the wet T-shirt diving scenes in The Deep.

Watch: QB update for Pats, Injury update for Bills (1:29)

Chris Brown sums up the news of the day including an update to the Quarterback situation in New England and an injury update from the practice field for the Bills.

Bills defense focused on Pats scheme not who's playing QB
patriots-qbs-9-28.jpg

The Bills likely won't know who will be playing quarterback for New England until the weekend, but that's not their priority in preparing for the Patriots offense this week.