Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hsimon62

Tyrod on ESPN: A Lynn pushed tempo in gameplan. will continue to build on that. keep doing that so defenses dont have as much time to react

Tyrod on being pocket passer: says he's getting better each week. last week he was forced to run more but that wont be case every week

Tyrod on playing for Rex: he keeps room loose, lets players be themselves. being more disciplined has been focus this season. they're better

Tyrod says he talks to Mike Vick often and gets advice from him. they are very good friends.

ESPN had an article this morning detailing Rex's history vs. BB. Despite having a losing record to BB, Rex's teams have been right there against BB's Pats:

Out of 16 total games, 11 have been decided by less than 10 points. Of these 11, six were decided by 3 points or less.

GO BILLS!

ESPN had an article this morning detailing Rex's history vs. BB. Despite having a losing record to BB, Rex's teams have been right there against BB's Pats:

Out of 16 total games, 11 have been decided by less than 10 points. Of these 11, six were decided by 3 points or less.

GO BILLS!

Any break down on how many of the 3 point games were when he was the bills coach?

He's not all business--that's his media persona; he's as snarky as they get.

What he does well is two-fold: he never asks any of his players to do anything they can't do, and he always sells out to stop what his opponent does best.

Belichick is all business. He does not care about Rexs shenanigans or his loud mouth.

Its all about team with Belichick. Do your job or be gone.

2015' 7 & 8 point losses.

Thank You I knew there were a few in there. I wonder out of all those close games how many were lost do to poor discipline by the players. (Taking a stupid Personal foul penalty etc. I remember one year where the Bills self distracted like that with Rex at the helm. Team lost complete composure.)

This game will be determined by the battle between bills O and Pats D. Bills averaged 32 ppg in 2 home games, 7 in their only away game. Since Belichick will focus on taking away the run game, and Sammy if he plays, someone else will have to step up. Last year Hogan made the big plays on O. This year's candidates are clay, Goodwin, and Powell. I have a feeling O'Leary will make some important contributions. Maybe it's just indigestion...

Last year, the first game was a disaster with 14 penalties, 3 fumbles and 8 sacks for the Pats. Second game was somewhat better with 5 penalties, 3 fumbles and 2 sacks.

Playing NE is hard enough without helping them with penalties and turnovers. To have a chance on the road, the Bills cannot turn the ball over and get away with it. You know

Belichick sees the way Shady puts the ball out there and will have his guys ready to strip it out. Ninkovich and Chandler Jones not being involved should help, they both routinely

dominated the Bills. I imagine the Pats will try to stuff the run and invite Tyrod to pass. I also expect them to be waiting for him to roll out to the right like the Ravens did week 1.

Beating the pats in NE is never easy but the Bills cannot help them.

Last year, the first game was a disaster with 14 penalties, 3 fumbles and 8 sacks for the Pats. Second game was somewhat better with 5 penalties, 3 fumbles and 2 sacks.

Playing NE is hard enough without helping them with penalties and turnovers. To have a chance on the road, the Bills cannot turn the ball over and get away with it. You know

Belichick sees the way Shady puts the ball out there and will have his guys ready to strip it out. Ninkovich and Chandler Jones not being involved should help, they both routinely

dominated the Bills. I imagine the Pats will try to stuff the run and invite Tyrod to pass. I also expect them to be waiting for him to roll out to the right like the Ravens did week 1.

Beating the pats in NE is never easy but the Bills cannot help them.

That's great and all about Shady; but he has been carrying the ball that way his entire career.

Any break down on how many of the 3 point games were when he was the bills coach?

Look it up yourself

Thank You I knew there were a few in there. I wonder out of all those close games how many were lost do to poor discipline by the players. (Taking a stupid Personal foul penalty etc. I remember one year where the Bills self distracted like that with Rex at the helm. Team lost complete composure.)

I wonder how many were lost due to officiating, headsets not working, and/or deflated balls.

@viccarucci

Here are my five takes on #Bills-#PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/XPq7F9gAs2

1. The offense must stay at full throttle for most of the game.

2. The defense has to focus on quarterback containment.

3. Be stout against the run.

4. Have a pass-rushing alternative to Jerry Hughes.

5. Forget about last Sunday's win.

20160927_710x380_james_white.jpg?itok=31

New England Patriots Running Back James White addresses the media at Gillette Stadium on September 27, 2016.

20160927_710x380_chris_long.jpg?itok=NC8

New England Patriots Defensive End Chris Long addresses the media at Gillette Stadium on September 27, 2016.

By New England Patriots

The New England Patriots announced today that they have signed veteran DL John Hughes . In addition, the Patriots announced that they have signed WR Da'Ron Brown to the practice squad.

By New England Patriots

201601002_gamedaypreview_710x380.jpg?ito

The Patriots wrap-up their three game homestand hosting the Buffalo Bills this Sunday at Gillette Stadium.