Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Lmao nope. At worst we are 3-1 and in first place with Brady and Ninkovich coming back for week 5... If anything you be the one crying in your soup if you lose and end up being 3 behind NE already. Pats playing w house money right now.

The toughest quarter of our schedule was September so 2-2 would have most fans happy around here, especially with Dareus out, no Shaq, no LT and a hobbled Watkins. I would take that and move forward vs LA, SF & MIA.

Edited by r00tabaga

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The toughest quarter of our schedule was September so 2-2 would have most fans happy around here, especially with Dareus out, no Shaq, no LT and a hobbled Watkins. I would take that and move forward vs LA, SF & MIA.

As you should! I be looking forward to having Ninkovich and Brady back and they have the Cleveland game to get the cob webs out. And is Miami in Buffalo or Miami? (Always harder face them at home)

Lmao nope. At worst we are 3-1 and in first place with Brady and Ninkovich coming back for week 5... If anything you be the one crying in your soup if you lose and end up being 3 behind NE already. Pats playing w house money right now.

The P*ts are playing with house money. I don't dispute that. But don't kid yourself. If the P*triots lose to the lowly Bills -- even with the ready made Br*dy wasn't playing excuse -- you'll be hurt way more than any of us would be. We're Buffalo. We're used to getting beat by the P*triots -- both legally and illegally.

I do dispute that Jimmy G is anything more than a more handsome Meh Cassel outside of the P*triot system. And if he's going to be who you count on to beat the Bills, you're going to lose.

Beating down the cheats in their own house will be a nice way to get the season back on track.

The P*ts are playing with house money. I don't dispute that. But don't kid yourself. If the P*triots lose to the lowly Bills -- even with the ready made Br*dy wasn't playing excuse -- you'll be hurt way more than any of us would be. We're Buffalo. We're used to getting beat by the P*triots -- both legally and illegally.

I do dispute that Jimmy G is anything more than a more handsome Meh Cassel outside of the P*triot system. And if he's going to be who you count on to beat the Bills, you're going to lose.

Beating down the cheats in their own house will be a nice way to get the season back on track.

Rhino let's compare QBs:

Jimmy G 496 yards 4 TD 0 INT 119.0 QBR

Tyrod Taylor 527 yards 3 TD 2 INT 89.6 QBR

So you call one of these below average and the other is what? Garbage? Because based off of who you have faced he should be lighting it up! even in your win his stats sucked! But hey relying on your D stop the Pats constantly on the road is the same thing. 🙄

As for losing Sunday no one likes to lose, but no one up here be screaming for the coaches head or the QB be cut or how hapless they are.

Rhino let's compare QBs:

Jimmy G 496 yards 4 TD 0 INT 119.0 QBR

Tyrod Taylor 527 yards 3 TD 2 INT 89.6 QBR

So you call one of these below average and the other is what? Garbage? Because based off of who you have faced he should be lighting it up! even in your win his stats sucked! But hey relying on your D stop the Pats constantly on the road is the same thing.

As for losing Sunday no one likes to lose, but no one up here be screaming for the coaches head or the QB be cut or how hapless they are.

I haven't made any commentary on Taylor, only Jimmy. If you want to compare the two you can, but it's silly to compare one guy with 17 starts vs a guy with 5 quarters of week one and two action. It's meaningless.

The only thing that is meaningful is how the teams play on Sunday. The P*ts are the better team but are trotting out an injured QB with very little experience against a talented defense -- a much more talented defense than Miami. He's going to be in for a rough day if BB tries to put the game on his shoulders. But BB is too good of a coach to do that.

If someone is going to beat the Bills on that offense, it's not going to be Jimmy G.

I haven't made any commentary on Taylor, only Jimmy. If you want to compare the two you can, but it's silly to compare one guy with 17 starts vs a guy with 5 quarters of week one and two action. It's meaningless.

The only thing that is meaningful is how the teams play on Sunday. The P*ts are the better team but are trotting out an injured QB with very little experience against a talented defense -- a much more talented defense than Miami. He's going to be in for a rough day if BB tries to put the game on his shoulders. But BB is too good of a coach to do that.

If someone is going to beat the Bills on that offense, it's not going to be Jimmy G.

LOOK at those stats ok.. Look at them. They are better everywhere except Yards, and your 17 game QB has a whole what 30 more in a game and a half? Meanwhile Your 17 game QB will go up against the 5th ranked scoring D while Jimmy G. Goes against the 17th ranked scoring D. Ad in its at the Razor and oh ya the top rusher in the NFL (Blount who would have thought that!) and your D has a lot more to worry about with Jimmy G. than the Pats do with Tyrod in. I will laugh hysterically if Jimmy G plays and goes something like this 24/28 359 yards 4 TDs . I know what YOU will say "oh that Oline got away with holding" or "that PI call was BS" and my favorite "he isn't that good we just sucked again!" .

Now for all the other Bill fans I expect a close good game. I predict something like 24-17

LOOK at those stats ok.. Look at them. They are better everywhere except Yards, and your 17 game QB has a whole what 30 more in a game and a half? Meanwhile Your 17 game QB will go up against the 5th ranked scoring D while Jimmy G. Goes against the 17th ranked scoring D.

If you want to make this about Jimmy G vs Tyrod you're welcome to, but it's a meaningless comparison. The first few weeks of any NFL season is usually a mirage on many levels. Teams that look great in week one often struggle to maintain that consistency while other times teams that look terrible early pick it up late. Jimmy G looked fine against Miami -- I don't dispute that. But Miami is terrible and it was Week One (the longest amount of time to prepare a young QB can mask a lot of sins). Hanging your hat on those stats is asking to be let down.

Which will be hilarious next week. Trust me, I lived in Boston for a good while and the overwhelming majority of my friends are P*ts fans. I will get more trash talk sent my way this week than probably anyone on this board. I love it (it's what makes rivalries fun... at least when it's as one sided as this one currently is).

Ad in its at the Razor and oh ya the top rusher in the NFL (Blount who would have thought that!) and your D has a lot more to worry about with Jimmy G. than the Pats do with Tyrod in. I will laugh hysterically if Jimmy G plays and goes something like this 24/28 359 yards 4 TDs . I know what YOU will say "oh that Oline got away with holding" or "that PI call was BS" and my favorite "he isn't that good we just sucked again!" .

Now for all the other Bill fans I expect a close good game. I predict something like 24-17

That's all I've been saying, the Bills shouldn't be worried about a second string, unproven QB with a bum wing. And they aren't worried about him. If anyone is going to beat the Bills defense it's going to be Blunt and ball control, not Jimmy G pulling a Week 2 Fitz.

If Jimmy G lites us up, I'll happily eat crow -- well not happily but I won't run from it. That's not my style. Read my posts a bit more and you'll see that. :beer:

Oh, and Bills are winning this game.

Did you miss the Oct 30 - Dec 11 portion of the schedule?

If you want to make this about Jimmy G vs Tyrod you're welcome to, but it's a meaningless comparison. The first few weeks of any NFL season is usually a mirage on many levels. Teams that look great in week one often struggle to maintain that consistency while other times teams that look terrible early pick it up late. Jimmy G looked fine against Miami -- I don't dispute that. But Miami is terrible and it was Week One (the longest amount of time to prepare a young QB can mask a lot of sins). Hanging your hat on those stats is asking to be let down.

Which will be hilarious next week. Trust me, I lived in Boston for a good while and the overwhelming majority of my friends are P*ts fans. I will get more trash talk sent my way this week than probably anyone on this board. I love it (it's what makes rivalries fun... at least when it's as one sided as this one currently is).

That's all I've been saying, the Bills shouldn't be worried about a second string, unproven QB with a bum wing. And they aren't worried about him. If anyone is going to beat the Bills defense it's going to be Blunt and ball control, not Jimmy G pulling a Week 2 Fitz.

If Jimmy G lites us up, I'll happily eat crow -- well not happily but I won't run from it. That's not my style. Read my posts a bit more and you'll see that. :beer:

Oh, and Bills are winning this game.

Ok let's start over fresh.. First I don't know WHO will play QB FOR NE but I will say this whoever it is the game plan will be to do blount and quick passes. Sort of what they did in Az to negate the pass rush.

On D I suspect they will focus on stopping McCoy and making Tyrod pass from inside the pocket.

I say it comes down to O lines and which team gets pressure. Unlike when Brady plays All 3 backups can run (Jimmy,Jacoby, Edelman) so if one team gets over aggressive the QB could burn them for a lot of yards.

LOOK at those stats ok.. Look at them. They are better everywhere except Yards, and your 17 game QB has a whole what 30 more in a game and a half? Meanwhile Your 17 game QB will go up against the 5th ranked scoring D while Jimmy G. Goes against the 17th ranked scoring D. Ad in its at the Razor and oh ya the top rusher in the NFL (Blount who would have thought that!) and your D has a lot more to worry about with Jimmy G. than the Pats do with Tyrod in. I will laugh hysterically if Jimmy G plays and goes something like this 24/28 359 yards 4 TDs . I know what YOU will say "oh that Oline got away with holding" or "that PI call was BS" and my favorite "he isn't that good we just sucked again!" .

You're far from being in Jimmy spags territory. And have made some decent posts. But for the what reason would you hang in a rivals board? This may be a tough week here for pats*** fans. You know based on thier cheating reputation and their douchebag owner. I'd hang in my teams board where you can laugh hysterically at your opposition without blowback. BTW f^*#k the cheats!

Didn't we tell you to get lost dumbasssss. Being a patsies fan says so much about what a dbag you are as a person in general. You probably watch videos of puppys getting tortured all day. Ya freak biiitch!!!

You're far from being in Jimmy spags territory. And have made some decent posts. But for the what reason would you hang in a rivals board? This may be a tough week here for pats*** fans. You know based on thier cheating reputation and their douchebag owner. I'd hang in my teams board where you can laugh hysterically at your opposition without blowback. BTW f^*#k the cheats!

I hang on Indy board as well. I come for football discussions and I usually find them here. And your the first person call Kraft a douche bag owner... Most respect him especially since he got the CBA done right after his wife had passed. Now hating BB and Brady is the Norm.

Didn't we tell you to get lost dumbasssss. Being a patsies fan says so much about what a dbag you are as a person in general. You probably watch videos of puppys getting tortured all day. Ya freak biiitch!!!

Aww the intelligent post of the day award goes to you! 😔😔

I hang on Indy board as well. I come for football discussions and I usually find them here. And your the first person call Kraft a douche bag owner... Most respect him especially since he got the CBA done right after his wife had passed. Now hating BB and Brady is the Norm.

Aww the intelligent post of the day award goes to you!

well,newb I am far from the first person too call kraft a douchebag on this board. Hey is,he still datng that model about a third his age? the one he started with right after his wife died?

well,newb I am far from the first person too call kraft a douchebag on this board. Hey is,he still datng that model about a third his age? the one he started with right after his wife died?

Lol no clue.. I don't follow what the owner of my favorite team does lol. As for the age difference pfft more power to him lol..

And hardly a newb, been here a couple years just don't post much usually...