Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A player starts serving his suspension when he is on a roster. Kinda like Spikes last year.

Spikes wasn't on any roster, and could have played after his suspension expired if picked up after four weeks

Ian Rappaport said they most likely won't bring in another QB because they don't want to have to cut anyone to do so. Could be Garrapollo, Edelman and now they're even talking about some backup TE that could take some snaps.

But my biggest concern about this game with Lynn calling plays from the booth is if the Bills helmet radios will be working all game.

Bills should plan on radios not working and have Lynn at sideline for game. In addition they could if they planned it well have their helmets rigged to not work so THEY are prepared to go with no helms but their rookie QB and their defense cannot. Game may to loud for headsets anyways for Bills.

We need more info. about the QBs and their health.

If QB #4 plays and we don't win....

You will post a scathing report on team which is no difference than if they win.

I thought inactive QBs can be brought in if the active QBs get injured in the game.

Think that rule changed with last contract; however there is a rule if a player is thrown out an inactive player could play so with new 2 strikes and you are out rule I can see Billycheat telling a player to take a dive.

So you are saying Jimmy G, in 1 1/2 games, is better than Tyrod?

In 1 1/2 games he has looked better than Tyrod has ever looked IMO. (I was more or less taking offense of calling him below average based off of no facts what so ever)

Haven't you heard? It has already been determined that the P*ts will be the first team in NFL to have 2 QBs make probowl as starter.

Please do not feed the troll.

Pats are releasing a DT. Roster spot open. I bet it's a QB. I don't think either Jeanine nor Brisket can play.

Maybe they are signing Tebow for 1 week.

That said, the Bills are going to win by two scores. :beer:

The Bills will get two safeties?

Haven't you heard? It has already been determined that the P*ts will be the first team in NFL to have 2 QBs make probowl as starter.

Please do not feed the troll.

Come on, guys...treat our Pats fan guest with a little hospitality.

He's not a threat on any sort of intellectual level, so why bother? Does that really make you feel better about yourselves?

He's obviously got no friends and is relying on us to prvide a sense of meaningful interaction, so why put him down?

We're better than that! Let's be the bigger fans.

PatsFaninVT, you are welcome here any time. We appreciate your input sooooo much. So, so much.

I recall people wanting to sign Spikes last year but if we did his suspension would kick in. Can anyone help clarify.

The beginning of a player suspension for any number of weeks is not contingent upon him being under contract with a team. Period.

Top 7 storylines for Bills-Patriots this week

0927-storylines-bills-pats-gilmore.jpg

John Murphy breaks down the top storylines as the Bills look to even their record at 2-2 this week in New England.

Dammit! Belichick is going to sign Gay and beat the Bills with him at QB...

Really funny

I was going to start a thread about this.....I wouldn't be shocked if this happened....we'll see.

Ok I'm confused, did the league suspend Lawson? I don't remember that. I know before he was cut there was a possible one game suspension.

So for me, this game is a test of Rex Ryan in regard to if anything's changed or he's learned anything.

For occasional games, Rex has the team looking good. Well prepared, good game plan, energized but not over-amped. They execute, they don't shoot themselves in the foot. My biggest beef with Rex is it's the HC job to get there every week, not occasional games when his a** is on the line but then believe his own hype and substitute bluster for preparation the next game.

Next game, what will we see? I'm already hearing some bluster. Shut up, Rex

No. It would be succumbing to the Dark One's plan to rack up the personal foul and unnecessary roughness to advantage the Pats** and put the Bills in poor field position.

Based on his comments, it appears he has learned nothing.

Thank You I knew there were a few in there. I wonder out of all those close games how many were lost do to poor discipline by the players. (Taking a stupid Personal foul penalty etc. I remember one year where the Bills self distracted like that with Rex at the helm. Team lost complete composure.)

Ah... Rex became our HC last year.