Very happy for Aaron Williams

YoloinOhio

Oh, Graham was great. To me when AW is on his game, I think it gives the others more confidence. That was one confident, aggressive unit today.

I have to agree. Day and night.

I saw him (AW) down and freeked til i saw him sitting up.

Both those guys 20 and 23 had a helluva game

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch: Murph Calls Aaron Williams' TD (0:33)
Watch as play-by-play man John Murphy calls Aaron Williams' fumble return for a touchdown against the Arizona Cardinals.

Aaron Williams: "Let me go get that" (12:59)
Bills safety Aaron Williams joined the John Murphy Show on Monday to talk about his performance against the Cardinals. He explained his exciting score, the defensive game plan and gave a look ahead to the Patriots.

I have to agree. Day and night.

I saw him (AW) down and freeked til i saw him sitting up.

Both those guys 20 and 23 had a helluva game

I was especially worried when I saw a replay. It looked like he bumped his head on another player's shoulder in the collision. I turned to my son and predicted the end of his career. I was very glad to see him getting his ankle taped.

I was especially worried when I saw a replay. It looked like he bumped his head on another player's shoulder in the collision. I turned to my son and predicted the end of his career. I was very glad to see him getting his ankle taped.

I think my sphincter has unclenched. I was worried sick all off season about " The Hit ".

Now i think i am able to not close my eyes when he tackles.

And he is playing very well again to boot. He and Graham have a synergy

This looked like a pivotal game for AW to me. There's a point after a scary injury like AW had that some athletes don't get over. This seemed like the game where he exorcised those ghosts.

This too Rocky !

Hard not to root for AW. Another guy labeled a bust by many because he didn't make an instant impact at corner, but who embraced the change to safety and is a key cog in that secondary. I thought his comments after the game were awesome, about how he wanted to just sit and sing the shout song after his TD because he remembered what FredEx told him about enjoying the moment.

Really hope he has crossed the last hurdle with respect to his neck issue.