Jocoby Brissett - torn ligaments - surgery

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Married life can be hard enough without THAT. How do you make that work?

the bride says let's have a lunch bet when pats play my bills. i have replied by saying where am i buying you lunch. i will say this....she has stuck with the pats through thick and thin. i need a drink!!

And as usual, the Cheaters get extra days to prepare.

Well they got less time to get their rookie 3rd string QB ready for the Texans, by having 3 days (2 since they are not allowed do any real drills on Monday). So I don't know how they are getting an unbelievable advantage now??

Well they got less time to get their rookie 3rd string QB ready for the Texans, by having 3 days (2 since they are not allowed do any real drills on Monday). So I don't know how they are getting an unbelievable advantage now??

Since you're new, I'll provide some background. New England has gotten extra rest against us a ridiculous number of seasons over the last 10-12 years--they once played us after their bye 4 years in a row (odds of that happening by coincidence are about 4,000 to 1)--other years they got other "high value" games (such as other division opponents, like Miami the year after Miami won the division, or the Ravens the year after the Ravens pounded them in the playoffs. Almost like they had a friend in the NFL schedule makers office. We, on the other hand, got saddled with more games against teams with extra rest than anyone else in the League-5 one season (the same year you got--wait for it--none) and 4 another adjacent year if I remember correctly. That kind of changed for us when Doug Whaley finally opened his mouth two-three years back and publicly shamed the League on this.

Kind of funny that Bills fans got excited last year to see we'd finally get extra rest against you (off our Thurs. game), only to look at the schedule further to see that you also played us earlier in the year off your Thurs. night game. The more things change....

PS. Keep up the good work here being a respectful opposition poster. Always great to hear real insight from other team's fans who aren't arseholes.

I don't know if my liver could handle the Bills losing to Julian Edelman throwing bombs to Chris Hogan

How about Hogan throwing to Edelman?

PS. Keep up the good work here being a respectful opposition poster. Always great to hear real insight from other team's fans who aren't arseholes.

Yes we have enough of our own to spare you some; many are closet P*ts fans.