Jocoby Brissett - torn ligaments - surgery

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the NFL schedule makers always have us play the Cheats after their bye week or TNF.

Not sure why since they don't really need it. Yet they must request it since it would be impossible for it to happen by chance.

Not sure why since they don't really need it. Yet they must request it since it would be impossible for it to happen by chance.

Playing devils advocate, but the Bills probabky thought this was an awesome spot 3 weeks ago. Last game before Brady returns and a chance to potentially bury the division's arch rival.

I am pretty sure the Pats would have asked for no division games till week 5 instead of getting 2 in the first 4 weeks THIS year.

Playing devils advocate, but the Bills probabky thought this was an awesome spot 3 weeks ago. Last game before Brady returns and a chance to potentially bury the division's arch rival.

I am pretty sure the Pats would have asked for no division games till week 5 instead of getting 2 in the first 4 weeks THIS year.

I guess they can only ask for so much from the schedule-makers. And it's still a decent spot.

I'm sure Jimmy G will be ready... But if not, there's a part of me that kind of hopes we lose to the Pats with Edelman is QB. Would absolutely mean that Rex is gone. Tear it down. First pick in 2017 draft. Make SMART hires and start over. Do what the Eagles have done.