Jocoby Brissett - torn ligaments - surgery

Well to be fair Edelman knows the Offense better than Brissett does. He may not have the arm strength but he does have the intelligence.... Be very interesting to see what game plan they use if that's the case, they have 10 days to tweak it too.(2nd game In a row with no game film for a d to study to get ready for a QB)

Yeah. Super glad to see things work out for you for a change.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be fair Edelman knows the Offense better than Brissett does. He may not have the arm strength but he does have the intelligence.... Be very interesting to see what game plan they use if that's the case, they have 10 days to tweak it too.(2nd game In a row with no game film for a d to study to get ready for a QB)

I bet that would be a very interesting conversation to have with your fellow Pats* fans

Man you guys need feel confident, there is a strong possibility your facing the 4th string WB for NE and your Bills could/should win. If it's Edelman, that's 1 less WR FOR YOU TO WORRY ABOUT, if it's a guy off the street, well how good can he be he was unemployed for 3 weeks.

This is about as perfect as it gets, lose to NE with a WR playing QB. They could have a drawing and some lucky fan could play QB and I think they'd still beat the Bills.

Bright side is I can't see Rex surviving this coming embarrassment. I'm surprised that Bill O'Brien is still employed in Houston after getting stomped by a rookie 3rd stringer.