5-2 heading into rematch with Brady

Dragonborn10

Yeah I'm the guy that said the season is over with a loss to the Jets. And the stats/odds are stacked against us.

But this time it is different. The Bills will win 5 straight and will be the talk of the NFL going into the rematch with the Partiots.

You do know that loyalty badges aren't handed out any longer, so feel free to get your pitch fork, tar and feathers and join the masses.

You do know that loyalty badges aren't handed out any longer, so feel free to get your pitch fork, tar and feathers and join the masses.

Yeah, I'd much rather have the wins, but if that's not gonna happen, it's a lot more fun on the dark side.

I'm sober.

If they aren't 5-2, I will not post again until they fire Rex.

After they win the next two, I'm heading down to LA from Portland. I will be in Italy for San Fran and Miami so I will leave it up to the rest of you to make sure they complete the 5 game streak.

After Ollie makes the second free throw - and you will make it - get back on defense.

I'm sober.

After they win the next two, I'm heading down to LA from Portland. I will be in Italy for San Fran and Miami so I will leave it up to the rest of you to make sure they complete the 5 game streak.

After Ollie makes the second free throw - and you will make it - get back on defense.

That's drastic. Just do it for one day.

Unfortunately you are very delusional. The Cards will rip us apart and leave the carcass in the parking lot. It's a New Era of ineptitude. Until Rex is gone the D will continue to suck and we don't have the guns to outscore anyone but Cleveland if we are lucky.

Welcome back to the Kay Stephenson Era. Hank Bullough and Rex.... Losers lose. You can ride this **** car to 3-13

Has Rex ever had a 5 game win streak ?

When was the last time Rex had 3.

Edited by BillsRdue

Yeah I'm the guy that said the season is over with a loss to the Jets. And the stats/odds are stacked against us.

But this time it is different. The Bills will win 5 straight and will be the talk of the NFL going into the rematch with the Partiots.

This most be the same coping mechanism that battered wives use to tell themselves their husbands have changed, only to get punched in the face again, "but he loves me" :doh:

I'm sober.

man, you are going to fall behind on your post total (unless they fire Rex after two more games)