5-2 heading into rematch with Brady

Dragonborn10

Yeah I'm the guy that said the season is over with a loss to the Jets. And the stats/odds are stacked against us.

But this time it is different. The Bills will win 5 straight and will be the talk of the NFL going into the rematch with the Partiots.

I'm starting to think people post this ridiculous stuff just to get a reaction out of people.

Does Sully have multiple TBD memberships?

No way the Bills drop this next game. There is too much pride and emotion. They are going to steam roll the Cardinals with 175 on the ground.

Pats game will be tense the entire way but the Bills win a close game up by 4.

The trap game is the Rams. Super good defense. Long road trip.

Does Sully have multiple TBD memberships?

No way the Bills drop this next game. There is too much pride and emotion. They are going to steam roll the Cardinals with 175 on the ground.

Pats game will be tense the entire way but the Bills win a close game up by 4.

The trap game is the Rams. Super good defense. Long road trip.

Wait your going to steam roll the Cards, but only win by 4 against the Pats who will probably have the third string QB in there? Huh? Did I miss something?

Yeah I'm the guy that said the season is over with a loss to the Jets. And the stats/odds are stacked against us.

But this time it is different. The Bills will win 5 straight and will be the talk of the NFL going into the rematch with the Partiots.

Let's double down and say that the Pats* will be 2-5 when we face them that game!

I'd say I'm one of the more hopeful posters on the board - I can't even get there with you. I think we have enough talent to win against anybody - but I'm sensing the team being a bit demoralized at the moment. I think it's possible we can get on a little streak when Dareus returns - which will likely piss people off more than they are now because it'll probably mean we just slide down in the draft.