Bills vs Jets Second Half Game Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I'd start Dizzy instead of LeShady. Dude runs straight ahead. That TD was a true nad play. He took a huge hit to score, not like Chuck "Big Pu$$y" Clay.

talent and time of course, Rex just needs more time and continuity, and more guys who fit Rex's scheme, he just needs a few more years to get the defence right

You forgot the sarcasm font.

You know what makes this worse?

Now we have to hear "hey they scored 31!"

I don't think you will hear much of that, maybe from the far reaches of sunshine land but clearly this team is a mess. I don't see the room for a debate. Even our most famous sunshine and unicorn fans are going to bed wondering about life as a Bills fan. Holy smokes we are bad. Bad bad bad. Charles Clay is stiff, Tyord has more EJ moments than I'd like to accept, Shady is Barry Sanders without the home run, Gilmore should be jailed for fraud.

Fans complaining about Tyrod and the Bills D gave up 374 yards to Fitz, Forte had 30 attempts for 100 yards and 3 TD's. 493 total net yards

I know which one I think did the better job and with almost no run game to help him.

Edited by Nihilarian

Tyrod is not the answer. He cannot use the middle of the field, is terribly inaccurate, holds the ball too long. There is no rhythm to his passing game.

Yes, he can throw the long ball. But the interception was a terrible underthrow.

Tyrod is not the answer. He cannot use the middle of the field, is terribly inaccurate, holds the ball too long. There is no rhythm to his passing game.

Yes, he can throw the long ball. But the interception was a terrible underthrow.

It was a bad throw, no question. Made me wonder if he was still feeling the effects of that sandwich hit he took.

He was bad. What happened to the '15 Tyrod?

He's not THATdifferent right now. He laid several eggs last year where he was bailed out by a bomb or two and some late scrambles.

He's good enough to be inconsistent. He can run but isn't big enough to take the hits all day so you save it for the end. He can hit the electric plays but struggles in fundamentals.

If he hasn't learned to hit the 7 yard crossing route by now, odds are it doesn't magically become part of his repertoire. Which means we will be a roller coaster - in the best and worst ways

Edited by NoSaint

Fans complaining about Tyrod and the Bills D gave up 374 yards to Fitz, Forte had 30 attempts for 100 yards and 3 TD's.

I know which one I think did the better job and with almost no run game to help him.

Huh??? How about this, THEY ALL WERE HORRIBLE!

Fans complaining about Tyrod and the Bills D gave up 374 yards to Fitz, Forte had 30 attempts for 100 yards and 3 TD's.

If Tyrod completes a few passes and keeps some drives going the defense is not gassed by halftime. 3 and outs after 7 or 8 minute drives don't help.