If the Bills lose tonight...

YoloinOhio

What is your plan as a fan if the Bills lose?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. If the Bills lose tonight, will you...

• Say "peace out" on the 2016 season
    • Hang in there

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had them at 5-11 quietly, I don't see where this team resolved all the consistency and talent gaps issues they had from last year. I am not one of the cool-aid drinking fans that think Taylor is a franchise QB. I don't see any real benefit yet from the Watkins pick, he's been fragile at best. McCoy has yet to look anything like he did in his glory. There are literally no other receivers on this team that would start anywhere else in the league. The defense can only do so much, and when they are not at their best, they actually cost the team gravely with stupid penalties.

Someone with any sense please explain how on earth anyone really thought this team was even close to contending for a playoff spot. Be calm now cool-aid drinkers... use facts please. Try and explain how sub-par talent at every key position was going to get this team past 6 wins.

sadly, i have been married to a new england patriot wife for 25 years. she insists that i watch the games to see me twist in the wind...that.s my story. only thing worse is when we play the pats. she does a lunch wager. i pretty much pencil on the calendar a lunch date on me.

that said...hang in there

It's a long season and most teams are somewhat equal. It seems like the Bill's play will improve because the starters are shaking off the rust from limited preseason play and others will return to action from suspensions and injuries as the season moves on.

It's a long season and most teams are somewhat equal. It seems like the Bill's play will improve because the starters are shaking off the rust from limited preseason play and others will return to action from suspensions and injuries as the season moves on.

I love the optimism, but why is it that other teams can find ways to shake the proverbial rust off faster than this team? this team should never have looked that miserable against an average at best opponent. the defense played adequately, but just like a Fitzpatrick comeback attempt, they fell short at key moments.

0-2 = 12% chance to make the playoffs combined with the fact it is 2 conference losses plus the brutal schedule.

What will you do?

Still stick with Taylor is the answer, and Rex is a good coach.

Continue to watch every game....watch Red Zone Channel and play fantasy football.....nothing will change

and find solace in the fact that Hockey is weeks away :)

Will likely head back down to Canalside and hope I can find an open bar!

I will always watch every Bills game, despite the record, though will be in Italy for week 4, but since it's the F'n Pats it'll probably be on somewhere 😂

Someone with any sense please explain how on earth anyone really thought this team was even close to contending for a playoff spot. Be calm now cool-aid drinkers... use facts please. Try and explain how sub-par talent at every key position was going to get this team past 6 wins.

A (much) improved defense (from 24th in DVOA to 10th) and an offense not regressing (9th in DVOA in 2015). That would be enough for a 2-3 win improvement.

Considering it is year #2 in both schemes which usually means improvement, it was not a far-fetched idea.