Jerome Felton is coming back

5 Wide

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the offense struggle yesterday, the one thing I kept thinking was, what's missing? And it finally hit me. We need a fullback who doesn't block and fumbles into the endzone.

Thank God this guy was still available! Championship!

Edited by QB Bills

After watching the offense struggle yesterday, the one thing I kept thinking was, what's missing? And it finally hit me. We need a fullback who doesn't block and fumbles into the endzone.

Thank God this guy was still available! Championship!

Exactly! This should cure all that ails them Edited by 5 Wide

Whaley must go. Re-signing Felton? ARE YOU @#%ING KIDDING ME? C'MON MAN! Sammy out, Tyrod in the hurt locker, and we re-sign a guy that we don't use anyway. Browns aside, we are the most dysfunctional franchise in the NFL. We deserve all the jokes made about us. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::death::death::death:

Edited by Freddie's Dead

i love the way you conveniently forgot to mention that 1 pass he caught, mr. snark.

Whaley must go. Re-signing Felton? ARE YOU @#%ING KIDDING ME? C'MON MAN! Sammy out, Tyrod in the hurt locker, and we re-sign a guy that we don't use anyway. Browns aside, we are the most dysfunctional franchise in the NFL. We deserve all the jokes made about us. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::death::death::death:

If the franchise is such a joke, shouldn't it be reflected by a much worse won-loss record in the last couple of seasons?