The sky is falling...Bills considering shutting Watkins down

Big Turk

Maybe we really woulda been better off if the Canadians and feather bangs bought the Bills. If we stayed in Buffalo we would have to be in a better situation than this. If they moved to Canada we woulda had a good reason to finally stop cheering for these losers. Pegula might be a billionaire but he seems like he is a total moron when listening to him talk. He seems like a slow adult quite honestly.

After yesterday, I am not sure I would put Tyrod in that category. I like Taylor, but he was as ineffective as EJ ever was. If that was EJ yesterday there would be death threats today, yet many still have a lot more patience with Tyrod.

It's one game and there should be patience. There should have been patience with EJ too. I like both of them. Taylor has shown more but neither has shown enough yet. That said, Winston had a good game yesterday. Will he never have a bad one again? America's sweetheart Andrew Luck gets endless passes and eats 87.2% of Indy's salary cap, I think people think Mariota has promise. I'm sure some Titans fan somewhere gets frustrated and wonders why Marcus can't be more like that Taylor guy in Buffalo. We tend to see more flaws and more potential in our own guys.

After yesterday, I am not sure I would put Tyrod in that category. I like Taylor, but he was as ineffective as EJ ever was. If that was EJ yesterday there would be death threats today, yet many still have a lot more patience with Tyrod.

Yet so many have patience with Tyrod...a man who has started 15 games for the Bills. What restraint!

Maybe we really woulda been better off if the Canadians and feather bangs bought the Bills. If we stayed in Buffalo we would have to be in a better situation than this. If they moved to Canada we woulda had a good reason to finally stop cheering for these losers. Pegula might be a billionaire but he seems like he is a total moron when listening to him talk. He seems like a slow adult quite honestly.

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! We don't want this mess!

I am trying to understand the Watkins situation....if someone can tell if I am right or wrong for that matter it would be appreciated.

- Watkins is feeling "soreness" in the surgically repaired foot

- What ever tests that are done to check for injury have been done and it is NOT injured

- But Sammy is experiencing pain

When I was in the military I was heavily into Martial Arts....I was in a Tae Kwon Doe tournament.....threw a kick....and broke my ankle. I went through surgery....then rehab.....full recovery BUT....the ankle still hurts when I it gets cold.

Is this just a mental or perhaps a pain thing that Sammy will just have....is fine.....and is just gonna have to deal with?

I am trying to understand the Watkins situation....if someone can tell if I am right or wrong for that matter it would be appreciated.

- What ever tests that are done to check for injury have been done and it is NOT injured

When I was in the military I was heavily into Martial Arts....I was in a Tae Kwon Doe tournament.....threw a kick....and broke my ankle. I went through surgery....then rehab.....full recovery BUT....the ankle still hurts when I it gets cold.

Is this just a mental or perhaps a pain thing that Sammy will just have....is fine.....and is just gonna have to deal with?

My understanding is similar to yours. The doctor checked it, and it is not broken. The discomfort I believe is attributed to the screws in his foot.

That an interesting analogy/question/and point of view. I will say that it would suck for a 23 year old that's got so much promise to just have to deal with foot pain. I'd almost rather they find something.

I do wonder what he did in the off season to injure the foot - might explain some of the residual effects.

Listen to Rex's press conference at WGR 550 if you missed it.

Rex said Sammy is sore. Hopefully he will progress through the week and be ready to roll.

Any thought to shutting him down for a while? "Not what we are thinking right now."

Is this a pain issue? "I'm sure that's part of it."

Will he be on the practice field tomorrow? "Guys, it's walkthroughs! He'll be out there, but it's mental preparation for the quick turnaround."

Is it possible he would be shut down for Thursday's game so he would get a full 2 weeks to rest? "I"ll lean on the experts. Right now all I know...my conversation with our trainers is that Sammy was sore after the game. We'll see how he progresses. That's all I can say about it. I'm not trying to avoid the question, but I didn't even see Sammy today."

When pushed on being shut down for the 3rd time by the press, Rex said "Again, we have to see how he progresses through the week."

This "thing" with Sammy's foot is not over by a long shot.