The sky is falling...Bills considering shutting Watkins down

Big Turk

I believe the detail "not sure" is what you overlooked

That said, if the reports of "nothing to see hear" were correct, I'm not sure why he'd be sat

I didn't overlook it.

This source says "not sure the docs are going to let him...", are they suggesting that the docs are undecided on whether to let him play him or not? It just seems odd that they wouldn't have made up their mind at this point. Usually if a player is iffy, it's because they want to test it. From all we know, his foot is fine, it's a pain management issue... so what's there to decide at this point?

I didn't overlook it.

This source says "not sure the docs are going to let him...", are they suggesting that the docs are undecided on whether to let him play him or not? It just seems odd that they wouldn't have made up their mind at this point. Usually if a player is iffy, it's because they want to test it. From all we know, his foot is fine, it's a pain management issue... so what's there to decide at this point?

i agree - the reports seem contradictory

I didn't overlook it.

Perhaps there are conflicting opinions on whether it's just pain management or not. Or debating on the risk of reinjury.

Perhaps there are conflicting opinions on whether it's just pain management or not. Or debating on the risk of reinjury.

m

Could be that, the quote just came across to me as it was the opinion of the source... like an off comment. "Sammy really wants to play but man idk if the docs will let him..". If you get what I mean.

Without knowing the source, I'm not sure a quote like that means much.

m

Could be that, the quote just came across to me as it was the opinion of the source... like an off comment. "Sammy really wants to play but man idk if the docs will let him..". If you get what I mean.

Without knowing the source, I'm not sure a quote like that means much.

Also agreed (I was throwing out a reason from the docs side that they'd be unsure, but it could be the source not being looped in causing his uncertainty)