The sky is falling...Bills considering shutting Watkins down

Big Turk

Shut Sammy down.

They really should. We're not going anywhere, and his limp was quite noticeable. If he can hardly run, he can't be productive anyway. Considering the way he looked out there tonight, we'd be better off with another WR on the field. He's not able to help us, and playing will only jeopardize his future. There is no point in keeping him on the field.

We have the Cardinals at home, but your point is well taken, regardless.

:thumbsup: 'preciate the correction...The AZ game should be as pleasant as a boot to the face... Tyrod scrambling for his life is bad enough,,,,Getting Sammy even more hurt HELPS NO ONE.

Sammy is still young; I'd keep him but would send Marcell packing....

sammy is a walking injury and malcontent. When he's not one he's the other. Complaining about touches, complaining about fans and their "little jobs", constantly having some nagging issue. Chances are he doesn't want to be here. Regardless, he sure has a lot of baggage for a guy that's barely done anything in 3 seasons.

Id be getting whatever I could for him

I would too, but we would be lucky to get a second round pick for him. He not a top ten DT, has a huge contract, and a ton of baggage.

Dareus is a top 5 DT in this league but with his baggage and contract he might not make much of a trade proposition. But somebody will surely be interested if they want to make the playoffs and they are short that 1 piece.

sammy is a walking injury and malcontent. When he's not one he's the other. Complaining about touches, complaining about fans and their "little jobs", constantly having some nagging issue. Chances are he doesn't want to be here. Regardless, he sure has a lot of baggage for a guy that's barely done anything in 3 seasons.

Id be getting whatever I could for him Dareus is a top 5 DT in this league but with his baggage and contract he might not make much of a trade proposition. But somebody will surely be interested if they want to make the playoffs and they are short that 1 piece.

Marcell is the next Marshawn Lynch. Best we could get would be a 4th rounder, but I don't see anyone in the NFL picking up that contract.

Hot takes !