The sky is falling...Bills considering shutting Watkins down

Big Turk

Sal Capaccio reporting that Sammy missed the morning session on the field or something like that b/c he was in the locker room with trainers...and whenever a player does that, you know something is going on.

He was later on the field though.

The guy's foot is not 95 or 100%. I just hope he can play well on Thursday night.

We'll see how this all plays out soon enough.

Sal Capaccio reporting that Sammy missed the morning session on the field or something like that b/c he was in the locker room with trainers...and whenever a player does that, you know something is going on.

He was later on the field though.

The guy's foot is not 95 or 100%. I just hope he can play well on Thursday night.

We'll see how this all plays out soon enough.

You read his comments from that interview yesterday right? Sounded pretty standoffish to me. His foot hurts, the team says he is ok to play...that dosent make it hurt any less and I could see this blowing up sooner than later.

Edelman had the same problem in TC, he slammed down his helmet and got carted off at practice thinking he broke it again, from what I heard today it was just pain from the muscle moving around and the screws being in there. They had a guy on NFL Network talking about it.

Yes. As we have so often shown....If we don't get quality content we will boycott the team. Right guys?

We usually don't get the boycott threads until December!

Good luck with that.

Who said anything about a boycott?... The type of revolt I'm thinking of consists of "Fire Rob" and "Fire Rex" signs littering the stands... Boistrous booing at sh**ty performances... Deafening "REX MUST GO" chants echoing through the Ralph....Let's see what happens Thursday... A win vs. AZ is unlikely, so we could be staring 0-3 in the face.

Who said anything about a boycott?... The type of revolt I'm thinking of consists of "Fire Rob" and "Fire Rex" signs littering the stands... Boistrous booing at sh**ty performances... Deafening "REX MUST GO" chants echoing through the Ralph....Let's see what happens Thursday... A win vs. AZ is unlikely, so we could be staring 0-3 in the face.

Rex's and Rob's D was awesome Jack. Rex can't play qb too.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Rex's and Rob's D was awesome Jack.

Except he isn't a D-coordinator... As HC, Rex is ultimately responsible for the product on the field. Offense and Defense... I'd like to see what this "awesome" D does agaist a team that didn't go 5-11 last year, and doesn't have numerous players coming off injuries.

Edited by #34fan

Primetime game on a short week and thanks to the injury status changes we have no idea if Sammy is questionable/ probable or actually questionable. What a bad change.

All reports seem to indicate that Sammy will be playing tonight. Was evaluated, no structural damage to his foot, and it was reported that he will just have to "play through the pain." Perhaps this thread title has become a little misleading?

If the docs won't let him play, why not just declare him inactive, like Glenn?

I believe the detail "not sure" is what you overlooked

That said, if the reports of "nothing to see hear" were correct, I'm not sure why he'd be sat

Edited by NoSaint