The sky is falling...Bills considering shutting Watkins down

Big Turk

Sign of a bad organization: every time someone breaks wind it gets leaked into the media.

Sign of a good organization. A player knocks revis out cold with a punch in practice, united team wins superbowl. Public finds out about the incident 18 months later.

Pats** I assume you mean

I can't blame Watkins for wanting to get it checked out if it's sore or increased pain. This is an injury that for some percentage of people does result in reinjury, who wouldn't want to get that ruled out?

Pats** I assume you mean

I can't blame Watkins for wanting to get it checked out if it's sore or increased pain. This is an injury that for some percentage of people does result in reinjury, who wouldn't want to get that ruled out?

lets see what Thursday brings.

On multiple levels.

Don't make me tranquilize all you folks again.

His comments in that article are strange. He contradicts himself somewhat and definitely contradicts some of the reported info about the foot. He also said he might get his foot checked out every week. The plot thickens.

"I just felt like it was tired," Watkins said. "I just wanted to make sure. I knew I played at a high rate and played fast, so I wanted to make sure everything was fine. And I might do it after the next game and the next game. There's no particular reason why I did it, I just felt the need to do it. If I need to do it again, I'll probably do it every week."

Adam Schefter of ESPN reported before the game that Watkins' wasn't 100 percent heading into Week 1. Watkins said that was inaccurate and that he had a great week of practice. At this point, he can't say for sure that he's 100-percent healthy, however.

"All I can say is I feel great," Watkins said. "I don't know if I'm at 100 or 95, but I can compete at the highest level and make play.

"I'm not in any pain. It's not about the pain, it's just being smart. I got it checked out and I'm fine. I just have to get ready and prepared for the game."

His comments in that article are strange. He contradicts himself somewhat and definitely contradicts some of the reported info about the foot. He also said he might get his foot checked out every week. The plot thickens.

"I just felt like it was tired," Watkins said. "I just wanted to make sure. I knew I played at a high rate and played fast, so I wanted to make sure everything was fine. And I might do it after the next game and the next game. There's no particular reason why I did it, I just felt the need to do it. If I need to do it again, I'll probably do it every week."

Adam Schefter of ESPN reported before the game that Watkins' wasn't 100 percent heading into Week 1. Watkins said that was inaccurate and that he had a great week of practice. At this point, he can't say for sure that he's 100-percent healthy, however.

"All I can say is I feel great," Watkins said. "I don't know if I'm at 100 or 95, but I can compete at the highest level and make play.

"I'm not in any pain. It's not about the pain, it's just being smart. I got it checked out and I'm fine. I just have to get ready and prepared for the game."

His foot was tired? Like, it fell asleep?

True, did you see how bad Revis was against AJ? His instincts can't help him as much b.c he is just slower and these young stars are just too much.

I did read of it.

But i try not to get ahead of myself. Just expecting the Bills to repair that flat tire by Thursday

His foot was tired? Like, it fell asleep?

Lack of targets

Already looking forward to Thursday. Took friday off so i could drink extra beer eat too much and yell alot.

if they lose

I am going to sleep an extra 20 minutes !!!

Me too with Friday off. Why not?

IDK, this foot thing you just know will be an issue later this season at some point

Me too with Friday off. Why not?

IDK, this foot thing you just know will be an issue later this season at some point

Yep looking forward to staying up late on a school night without clock watching!

I am sure the media will find a way to use the foot somehow.

Heck maybe some fans too?

It is just Revis covering him ! He can be 90 percent for this game....