Were we the worst team playing on Sunday?

Virgil

Maybe I'm spiraling. Maybe the truth hurts. Who knows?

When I look at all the scores, even the Cleveland game, I think it's a fair argument to make that we were the worst team to play today. Yeah, one week. Yeah, away game. But did anyone think that was going to happen today? Did anyone think that was going to be an honest conversation?

The more I'm thinking about it, the more angry I'm getting at the coaching, Dareus and yes, Whaley. I believe in the talent on this team. I'm far from a homer. But I genuinely believe that a top 5 coach wins this game. In fact, I think our team wins if you just swap the coaches on the sideline.

I'm mad at Whaley for hiring Rex. I'm mad at him for not addressing the right side of the line. I'm mad at him for taking Lawson IF he knew that surgery was a likely outcome.

I'm mad at Dareus for being a selfish piece of ****.

Rex/Roman. Just !@#$ you both. No excuse to have the team show up like that today. Absolutely no excuse.

Pegula hired Rex.

Worst offensive performance. But at least we weren't shut out like New England week 1 2003. It could have been a turnover fest. We had zero turnovers which makes the 7 points all the worse.

I don't know if I'd rather have been shutout or lose the way we did. I guess I'll take 7-13 over 0-31.

Edited by Dr.Sack

Worst offensive performance. But at least we weren't shut out like New England week 1 2003. It could have been a turnover fest. We had zero turnovers which makes the 7 points all the worse.

I don't know if I'd rather have been shutout or lose the way we did. I guess I'll take 7-13 over 0-31.

Good lord. We have to say things like "at least it wasn't as bad as that one random game 13 years ago."

That should answer your question.

I think you're underestimating how good the Ravens D line is. Their defense played tremendous.

Timmy Jernigan and Lawrence Guy ? I didn't know they were good.

Good lord. We have to say things like "at least it wasn't as bad as that one random game 13 years ago."

That should answer your question.

Hahahah

Maybe I'm spiraling. Maybe the truth hurts. Who knows?

When I look at all the scores, even the Cleveland game, I think it's a fair argument to make that we were the worst team to play today. Yeah, one week. Yeah, away game. But did anyone think that was going to happen today? Did anyone think that was going to be an honest conversation?

The more I'm thinking about it, the more angry I'm getting at the coaching, Dareus and yes, Whaley. I believe in the talent on this team. I'm far from a homer. But I genuinely believe that a top 5 coach wins this game. In fact, I think our team wins if you just swap the coaches on the sideline.

I'm mad at Whaley for hiring Rex. I'm mad at him for not addressing the right side of the line. I'm mad at him for taking Lawson IF he knew that surgery was a likely outcome.

I'm mad at Dareus for being a selfish piece of ****.

Rex/Roman. Just !@#$ you both. No excuse to have the team show up like that today. Absolutely no excuse.

yes you're spiraling

I think that there's an argument to be made that we were.

This is an offensive driven league, and we will squarely be dead last in offense after week 1. This was a vintage Bills game, though, had all the markings of the last 15 years. Dink and dunk offense, terrible penalties, awful timeout usage, which came back to bite them at the end, and less than 125 passing yards. It's really bad.

But Rex told us that was a really good defense we went against today. Please. I know what garbage smells like, and that was garbage today.

Edited by Estro

Offense was too conservative. They did it to match the Ravens D. I bet Roman's plan will be different this Thursday. Heavy dose of running plays and Sammy picking on Revis for the win.

Revis got absolutely torched today...AJ Green was targeted 10 times with Revis covering and caught all of them for 160 yards and a TD...

Revis might have gone from best corner in the game to below average corner in a little over a year...Father Time waits for noone...

Except if your name is Tom Brady...then he bows down to you and kisses your feet.

Pegula hired Rex.

Yup

Edited by matter2003

It was my birthday (9-11 isn't a depressing birthday at all :) ). That game (and all my fantasy teams) were the worse part of my Sunday. I didn't even enjoy watching it. Watching the Pack-Jags game or the Saints-Raiders was just a different league.

This field position, run first, throw 20 passes offense is so outdated. After 16 years of not making the playoffs, I don't even get mad when they lose anymore. But damn, go down swinging.

So as hard as the Bills tried to ruin my b day, it was a great day. And that day we finally make the playoffs again will be one of the happiest days of my life. We all deserve it.

I think that there's an argument to be made that we were.

This is an offensive driven league, and we will squarely be dead last in offense after week 1. This was a vintage Bills game, though, had all the markings of the last 15 years. Dink and dunk offense, terrible penalties, awful timeout usage, which came back to bite them at the end, and less than 125 passing yards. It's really bad.

But Rex told us that was a really good defense we went against today. Please. I know what garbage smells like, and that was garbage today.

Just once, I'd love to have an offense that was so good, it didn't matter how good the defense was.

It was my birthday (9-11 isn't a depressing birthday at all :) ). That game (and all my fantasy teams) were the worse part of my Sunday. I didn't even enjoy watching it. Watching the Pack-Jags game or the Saints-Raiders was just a different league.

This field position, run first, throw 20 passes offense is so outdated. After 16 years of not making the playoffs, I don't even get mad when they lose anymore. But damn, go down swinging.

So as hard as the Bills tried to ruin my b day, it was a great day. And that day we finally make the playoffs again will be one of the happiest days of my life. We all deserve it.

Just once, I'd love to have an offense that was so good, it didn't matter how good the defense was.

if*