R-E-L-A-X it's one game

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the Dan Patrick over reaction to open week, and Buffalo fans dominate it. One week allows to fortune tell the entire season. If Darby holds the pick and score we win 14-13 and we would go the other way 180 degrees.

4 game quarters still could be 3-1 this game might light a fire (jets at home thurs, arizona off extra rest patriots minus brady) 2-2 would be a worst case scenario

what we don't know is will it take 10 wins or 9 for playoffs

2011-9 2012-10 2013-9 2014-10 2015-9

If we lost and the team looked good, it would be a different story. We looked like **** and made the same stupid mistakes we've made for years. Bad football teams with bad coaching and bad management are incapable of playing consistently well. We will be a 5-6 win team.

actually this is the NFL one week has nothing to do with the next, if it did we would all be professional gamblers

they are 0-1 like half the league, get the first win thursday that yes is a must win

Flame on for me not posting a lot on this board, but I'm on here all the time and I love my Bills more than anything (abstract my family). The time for relaxing was in the off season you need to realize that this is the Buffalo Bills we're talking about here you know the team that hasn't been in the post season in over a decade and a half so don't tell us to relax sometime it's not about losing more than how you're losing and we have seen this before

Nonetheless guys let's try and be optimistic. This team for many countless years has been a fast starting group, only to fall apart and end up being subpar and mediocre. Look at the the strong positive coming out of today's game. This defense is good. This is certainly a BIG change from last year. Yea the offense sh*t the bed today, but we've got time to put it together and figure it out. The Ravens obviously game planned very well for the Bills offense, and the coaching staff was too stubborn to change the game plan. I have faith that this will change. We had a good offense all around last year, and the core group of players is still here.

So relax, and remember this is one game of a sixteen game season. This will be a season where the Bills end strong instead of falling apart for a change. I'm still all-IN!

Flame on for me not posting a lot on this board, but I'm on here all the time and I love my Bills more than anything (abstract my family).

Nonetheless guys let's try and be optimistic. This team for many countless years has been a fast starting group, only to fall apart and end up being subpar and mediocre. Look at the the strong positive coming out of today's game. This defense is good. This is certainly a BIG change from last year. Yea the offense sh*t the bed today, but we've got time to put it together and figure it out. The Ravens obviously game planned very well for the Bills offense, and the coaching staff was too stubborn to change the game plan. I have faith that this will change. We had a good offense all around last year, and the core group of players is still here.

So relax, and remember this is one game of a sixteen game season. This will be a season where the Bills end strong instead of falling apart for a change. I'm still all-IN!

Come on, this offense can't compete in the NFL and the coaching is Fing clueless as ever. THis is a passing league and the Bills are light years away from getting points that way. One game, yes but if you can't see that nothing has changed, I don't know what to tell you

Flame on for me not posting a lot on this board, but I'm on here all the time and I love my Bills more than anything (abstract my family). The time for relaxing was in the off season you need to realize that this is the Buffalo Bills we're talking about here you know the team that hasn't been in the post season in over a decade and a half so don't tell us to relax sometime it's not about losing more than how you're losing and we have seen this before

Come on, this offense can't compete in the NFL and the coaching is Fing clueless as ever. THis is a passing league and the Bills are light years away from getting points that way. One game, yes but if you can't see that nothing has changed, I don't know what to tell you

That's what's disconcerting.

This team today doesn't look like a team that is capable of turning the corner.

If we had turn the corner, we would have won a game like today's.

This was an easy win. Our defense looked atrocious. Our offense was even worse. This is not a team that improved over last year, never mind one that is built for the playoffs. The talent is there. The team is not.

They do stink, BUT it looks like the entire afce is gonna be 0-1 after this week. So we have that going for us. Which is nice.

Not convinced Baltimore is good. We should be 1-0. This was a huge game vs an AFC team. If we couldn't move the ball on them and Jimmy Smith's bum ankle (way to not catch that and exploit it Roman) how will we do against Arizona Jets Miami St.Louis Cincy Seattle Jax (who gave GB all they could handle) and New England---I'd say all have better D then Baltimore.

At least we play Cleveland.

Let's keep playing the "on the bubble" game in December tho. That's always fun.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Edited by Big Blitz

This was an easy win. Our defense looked atrocious. Our offense was even worse. This is not a team that improved over last year, never mind one that is built for the playoffs. The talent is there. The team is not.

Incorrect. The defense did enough. The offense pissed themselves.

Relax!,the time to relax was in the off season we're talking about the Buffalo Bills here you know the team whose hasn't been in the post season for over a decade and a half sometime it's not about the loss it's about how you lost to show if there was any growth from previous seasons and believe me there is a lot of tape

The defense was fine after the first quarter and a half...Flacco was very unproductive for the remainder of the game and threw what should have been 3 int's, including one that should have gone to the house that was dropped by Darby

Edited by matter2003

Last years offense was much improved from its previous year.....so I am not sure where you are going with that.

They certainly did not play well today

When the running game is not strong, this offense stalls. Our passing attack is mediocre when you have to rely on Tyrod to go out there and get you points. Roman called a horrific game. Last year's offense was an improvement over Marrone's team, I'll give you that. The problem, like last year is we get conservative, have trouble throwing downfield and don't get Watkins the ball.

This was an easy win.Our defense looked atrocious. Our offense was even worse. This is not a team that improved over last year, never mind one that is built for the playoffs. The talent is there. The team is not.

How many points did they allow?

Flame on for me not posting a lot on this board, but I'm on here all the time and I love my Bills more than anything (abstract my family).

Oh, I am relaxing. I'm not upset.

When Russ Brandon and Doug Whaley run the football operations at the top of the organzation the results of today is EXACTLY what I expect!