R-E-L-A-X it's one game

The same dopes who are ready to jump ship were the ones last fall making Super Bowl plans after beating an incredibly bad Indianapolis team and talking crap about beating NE.

It's frustrating but no one has made the playoffs in September.

But the Bills teams that did make the playoffs were always 3-1 or 4-0 in September

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up is the Jets. You have Fitz coming in and the Jets which is a big contrast to the Bills. Maybe Fitz is erratic and inaccurate at times but the coaching staff shows some confidence and guts to open it up a little. The Bills need to do this with TT or the season will be over after the first 4 games.

If Taylor had Fitz's guts he'd be the franchise QB we need. Instead, we have an athletic Trentative Edwards.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

You score only 7 points and you're going to lose. The offensive play calling was mind-numbing conservative. You think TT is a franchise level QB you're willing to potentially pay big money then you let him throw the ball around and take some chances when necessary. They had favorable match-ups with the Bills receivers against the Ravens secondary but refused to try and take advantage of it. That's what good coaching staffs do, take advantage of an opponents weaknesses. Playing scared is how I saw it or at best unprepared on offense for the start of the season. Rex's call right before halftime to let the clock run out rather than take about 40 seconds of time to give the offense at least a chance to pick up 3 points said it all to me. That's all I needed to see for the day right there.

Next up is the Jets. You have Fitz coming in and the Jets which is a big contrast to the Bills. Maybe Fitz is erratic and inaccurate at times but the coaching staff shows some confidence and guts to open it up a little. The Bills need to do this with TT or the season will be over after the first 4 games.

Fitz in week 2 is much better than Fitz in week 17. Still, this is a home opener and a must win, Rex has already been out coached in weeks 3 and 4.

I wonder if the Bills at Rams game in week 5 will be of a quality so low that Kroenke just says screw it and moves back to St. Louis.

The defense was obviously much better yesterday than almost all of last season, so I'm not sure how someone couldn't have seen improvement there.

However, without Sammy, I'm afraid our offense is going to have more games like yesterday. Horrible news.

to me, the Bills season every year is like the Presidential Election.

It seems the Bills usually clean up against the bottom feeders of the league. Conversely, they get cleaned out by the best teams in the league with very few exceptions... It seems fairly predictable, and it has been a pattern almost every season through this drought. They should beat the Rams, 49ers, and Browns, and lose to the Patsx2, Cincy, Seattle, and Arizona.

But then you have the middle games against the AFC teams. They are the "swing states" of the schedule. Very important because A) these teams you are in direct competition for the wild card, and B) these games are winnable.

This loss feels like the Bills "just lost Ohio". Now they will be forced into having less margin for error against KC, Pitt, NYJx2, MIAx2, OAK, and JAX. Like almost run-the-table unless they "flip" one or more of their "Californias or Texases".

Edited by May Day 10

Nope. They stink. Year two, whatever you want to call it. I have seen this movie too many times. Crappy teams, with crappy management, and crappy coaches, dont win.

I agree, we have seen this all before. Ryan was a bad hire & it will really show this year. The defense did look good but my guess is the Baltimore coaches figured out by halftime the Bills couldn't score if they were playing a high school team & went conservative the second half knowing that the only way they get beat is if Flacco starts turning the ball over. Fitz is going to light us up thursday.

People are completely bipolar on here, jumping off the deep end. We lost a close game on the road. It was an evenly matched game for the most part. We werent favored going into this game so it wasnt an upset. So why is the sky falling?

The score may have been close but getting outgained 225 yards to 90 in the first half is just pathetic.